Ten

I run all the way back to my tent and collaspe into the sleeping bag. I'm out of breath, but I'm pretty sure it's not because I ran.

It's because of Harry.

He takes my breath away in every way possible, from his voice to his apperance to his peircing gaze. I can't function when I'm around him. Goosebumps cover my neck and my back from where he touched me. He was right though. He does affect me in ways I'm not sure if I like.

I know I can't go back down the the lake, and it's getting late anyway. I change into one of Ryan's oversized tee-shirts and some sweatpants before falling asleep.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Scout?"

"What time is it?" I groan.

"Three thirty in the morning. But I need you to come with me."

I open my eyes and can barely makeout Harry's face through the enterence of the tent. Carly is asleep next to me, undisturbed by his suprise apperance.

"Why?" I ask, rubbing my eye.

"Trust me?"

I sigh, throwing the sleeping bag cover off of me. Why was I agreeing to this? I look down and see that I must have taken my sweatpants off in my sleep, because my brothers tee shirt barely comes down to my mid-thighs.

"Harry, I'm in my pajamas."

His eyes rake my body in a way that sends shivers down my spine.

"I see that."

I curse myself again for coming with him. He leads me down a path, and I can barely see his figure in the darkness.

"Here we are."

We are by the lake again, and the fire from yesterday is burning softly, covering the surrounding area in a soft glow.

"Harry why are we-"

I stare at him, and he's standing before me, wearing only his briefs. His body is even more incredable then I ever would have thought. Tattoos cover his arms, but the rest of his torso is ink free.

"Enjoying the show?" his voice snaps me out of my trace.

I hope he can't see my ears turn red.

"Come here." he says.

I walk over to him and he looks at me.

"I need you to trust me okay?"

"Harr-"

"Please just say you will?"

"I trust you."

"Good, now, I'm going to teach you something that every person should know."

My heart thuds to a stop in my chest. Here I was, standing in what barely could be considered a shirt, and he's telling me to trust him while standing there in his boxers.

"Theres no way in hell-"

"Scout you need to learn how to swim eventually."

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or dissapointed that that's what he ment the whole time.

"Theres no way I'm going swimming with you."

"Do you want me to throw you in again?" he smirks.

"No."

"Then come on."

He walks into the water, showing no reaction to the coldness. The water is up to his waist, and his skin glows in the pale moonlight.