Thirteen

(lol sorry I suck at sexual parts omg)

Harry's Point of View

"Love, you really are terrible at pool." I say.

"Shut up," She says laughing,  and she tries to hit the cue ball but misses entirely.

"Let me show you." I say. 

I walk over to her, leaning over her body. She shys away from my touch, and I smile at her timid gesture.

"First," I whisper in her ear and she shivers, "align your body with the shot."

She shifts slightly under my body. I can see the pink in her ears. 

I slide my fingers around her hand, adjusting her grip on the cue stick. 

"And now, just shoot." I say, guiding her hand into the cue ball. The cue ball hits the 3 ball, sending it into the hole.

"Yes!" she cheers, and hugs me. I love the feeling. She's so proud of such an easy shot I decide not to ruin her moment. 

"I want to play you now." She says, leaning on the pool stick. 

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yup." 

"Let's see what you got." 

We play a couple of games, which I let her win. She's so proud of herself whenever she makes it in the hole, I can't help but smile. 

"Scout!" Louis says walking inside.

She rushes over and hugs him. I wish she would get that excited whenever she sees me. 

"Whatcha two doing?"

"Playing pool." I say blandly. I wish I hadn't invited him. He's ruining my moment with Scout. 

 The waitress walks up, and I'm pretty sure I've slept with her before.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask Scout next to me, avoiding the waitresses gaze.

"I'm good."

"She'll have the fish tacos please." I order for her. 

"You didn't have to do that." She says.

I shrug, waving to Liam and Zayn as they walk inside. 

I glance over at Scout, who's staring at her phone. Just staring. It's ringing inside her hands. 

"I-I have to take this." She says walking away. 

I want to follow her, but I can't bring myself to get up. 

Scout's Point of View

"Hi." I say into the phone quietly. 

"Hey. Are you home? I want to talk." Niall's familiar Irish accent rings in my ears. 

"I'm at dinner." I say. The lump in my throat continues to grow. 

"Maybe when you get back?"

"Maybe."

It's silent for a minute before I ask the question that has been keeping me up at night. 

"How many?" 

"How many what?"

"How many people?"

He pauses. "Five."

I cringe, causing a single tear to fall down my cheek. 

"I'll see you later Niall." I say and hit end call.