Jung Hoseok Don't leave me.

As expected he come home late. What is wrong with him? What does he do until he needs to come back home late? But this time, you smell a perfume on him. A women scent. 'Don't tell me he is cheating on me with another woman.. Jebal' "Hey oppa, welcome home! ^^" "Get away am tired." ... so cold. "Wae? Wae oppa?" "NOTHING. AND DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? TO GO AWAY? Can't you understand?!" You jumped a little. "Okay.. sorry" He push you away and went to his room. 'What the heck is wrong with him? I asked nicely and he replied like that.. Rude' You decide to leave him alone and went to your room and sleep.

[The next day]

As expected, he left home early.. but today is Saturday.. he must be with another woman.. 'Aish!! Molla. If he continue doing this.. I will leave.' You drink water to help you calm down. 

[Afternoon]

The door open. Of course it is him. "Where did you go?" "Why do you care?" "What? WHAT? WHY DO I CARE? ARE YOU CRAZY.. Fine whatever I geuss am nothing to you and you just meet up with other woman because am boring. Is that it?" "Yes (Y/N). YES! WHAT IS THERE TO DO? YOU ARE BORING. I DON'T EVEN LOVE YOU." What the.. ****. His eyes widen after he said that. "(Y-Y/N)-ah.. I-I didn't mean to.." "haha so am right. Bye I will leave have fun." He grab your wrist. "P-please don't go! I said a mistake." No.. I am sorry.. I have enough of this..  I cannot stand it anymore.. bye" You free from his grip and keep on walking. You ignore it when he calls your name for a lot of times. "Sorry.." You mumbled to yourself.

[END]