Park Jimin - Okay fine I admit it

So I decided to write BtsJimingirlfriend's request first because the rest are mainly Jungkook's and I just updated a Jungkook fan fiction yesterday so yes~ I hope you will enjoy it!

[FLUFF]

Name used: (Y/N)

"Hey (Y/N) We don't want to wait let's go!!" Park Jimin said running towards the classroom. You and him are always late to school because the both of you always wakes up late. "Okay!! Coming!" You also started running. You open the door, luckily the teacher hasn't arrive yet. Phew. You then go back to your seat. Your seat mate is Hoseok. He never fails to make you happy and laugh. You enjoy being his seat mate. He loves to joke around. He is cheerful, so you never get bored in class. "Morning (Y/N)!! Late again? Sleep late?" "Yea.. you know me." "hahaha!! You should sleep early alright? You do not want to fall asleep or get tired in class, you would not be able to concentrate :')" "Alright, alright I will Hoseok, thanks for worrying!" "No problem (Y/N)!" Minutes later, the teacher enters. "Good morning class" "Good morning (T/N)" "okay sit down and open your book, remember no sleeping" "Yes.." You take out your book and look to the front. Moments later, you feel your eyelids closing but Hoseok nudges you, to stay awake. You look at him, glaring. he puts his hands up, like getting arrest. "Pftt Stop it xD You're funny you know?" "Yes I know! That is why I did that ahahah!!" Both of you laugh forgetting that the both of you are in class. "(Y/N) and Hoseok.. Please no talking and laughing in class." "Sorry (T/N)!" both of you said at the same time, and look at each other and laugh softly.

[End of Class]

"Wow Hoseok you are really funny you know, you never fail to make me happy and laugh, we could get another trouble you know that" You said hitting him playfully. "I know I know I am sorry I just wanted you to stay awake" "Okay no prob xD" "Hey (Y/N)! I have to go first! Bye see ya tomorrow!" "okies!! Bye!!" With that he left while waving bye to you. Shaking your head while smiling. Suddenly someone grabs your wrist, making you look at him. 'Ahh it's only Jimin, why would he do that, scare me' inner you. "You scare me what's up with you Jimin? What's up?" He didn't say anything and keep staring at you. "Okay.. this is creepy what is wrong Jimin?" He then pulls you along with him to the rooftop. When the both of you reach the rooftop, he lets go of you and push you to the nearest wall. You look up at him, scared. "(Y/N).. why..? are you so close to Hoseok?" "W-What do you mean Jimin? Did I do something wrong?" "Yes (Y/N)!" You jumped a bit, when he shout. "What did I do?" "Playing with my feelings." "Ehh??! What? I didn't. What are you talking ab-" "He kiss you to make you quiet. You widen your eyes. He then pull away. "W-What..?" "Can't you see, I love you (Y/N)! Why must you be close to him!! I hate it><" You look up at him and laugh" "W-what? W-why are you l-laughing?" "I-it's just t-that you are j-jealous xD AHAHAH!!" You said while laughing. "NO Am NOT" "YES YOU ARE!" "okay okay I admit I was but stop laughing!" You keep on laughing. "Stop laughing, if not I will kiss you again." You stop laughing. "Hahaha so you accept me?" "Of course Mr Jealous" "(Y/N)!" You then run, he chase you around the rooftop. He caught you and back hug you. "I love you (Y/N). Please don't make me jealous again" "Hahaha yea I won't and love you too Jimin" (End)