Kim Seok Jin - It's because of her.. you are like this

[WARNING]

I put it as a warning because some of you readers will feel really really sad and cry I think? Because I cried myself writing this. But anyways, do have tissues beside you before reading incase ^^.
Enjoy it.

[ANGST]

"Oppa. What's wrong? Are you okay?" "O-oh ohh i-it's n-nothing!! Just something on my mind. Ha" "What is it?" "Nah nothin much :)" "You sure you okay oppa?" "Yeap!" That's weird. He always space out. There must be something in his mind. 'I wish one day I will find it' inner you.

[The next day]

You decided to check his phone because he was in the toilet (wait don't do this to anyone. This is just an imagine alright? ^^.) You got your wish to come true, it was his ex-girlfriend. He cannot forget about her. He is still texing her. 'Wait what?!' Inner you because you saw the text between them.
[Start of text]
(Girl): Hey. To be honest, I miss you.
(Him): Hey, umm.. actually me too.
(Girl): What? Is that the truth?
(Him): Yea..
(Girl): Then do you want us to get back again together?
(Him): I.. I don't know..

You look up for a moment, not to let your tears fall. A moment later, you read again.

(Girl): Why are you not sure?
(Him): It's because I have (Y/N).
(Girl): Do you even have feeligs for her?
(Him): I.. don't know. I feel like I love her, but I just cannot because my mind was always on you. I just.. I tried to replace her, to forget you, but I can't. My mind is always on you.. I can't forget you.. I think I still love you..
(Girl): Then break up with her. As you said she is just a replacement.
(Him): I think I should.
(Girl): Do inform me when you break up with her
(Him): Got it.
[End of text]

Tears already falling. They keep falling and falling. Without you knowing, he was there, standing infront of you when you were reading it. [I mean when you decided to read it again the message 😅😅]. "(Y/N)-ah..." He tried to step closer, but you keep stepping backwards. "HOW COULD YOU!! FOR ALL THESE TIMES, I WAS NOTHING?! WHAT REPLACEMENT?! ALL THESE WHILE WE WERE NOTHING?! ALL THESE WHILE.. ALL THESE WHILE YOU WERE JUST THINKING ABOUT HER?! SO ALL THIS WHILE YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT THAT? IS IT? No wonder.. *sobs* no wonder.. all these while I talk to you, you always space out.. HOW COULD YOU!! I HATE YOU. FOREVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! GO TO HER! I DON'T CARE NO MORE. I WASTED MY TIME WITH YOU. DO YOU KNOW YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE! DAMN IT! GO AND DIE." You were about to leave, he grab your wrist. Looking at you with his tears that couldn't stop flowing out from him eyes. He has never seen you like this before.. nor have you ever shouted at him. He was shock and when the moment you did all of that, he just don't know what to do because to him, he couldn't see you hurt. To him if you are hurt, he hates himself because you are the type that always happy, bubbly and cheerful. In reality, you cry to yourself, don't talk to people. "(Y/N)-ah.." "What more do you want?! Isn't it e-enough?! I know you love her and not me so go to her. I just need to get away from here and you so that you could go to her. So let me go, you love her more than me. So just let me go. I am tired." "I.." "please.. you hurt me.. please.. I can't anymore.. please.. let me go." He loosen his grip on your wrist. "Thank you. Last long. Don't break up so soon alright. Bye." While him on the other hand, look at you while leaving with the tears that couldn't stop. you heard him whisper. "I'm really sorry (Y/N)-ah... I hate myself.." you just walk away without looking back or sayig anything. (End)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys!! I legit cried when I wrote this.. sorry for the long time didn't update! Sorry but please I won't be continuing this sorry! So please don't comment like "part 2" or something like that. I would feel bad ><. So some of them in this story is like the real me.
Example : In reality, you cry to yourself, don't talk to people. Yea idk why am I explaining that 😂😂. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. I think this is the first time, I write my own story and cry 😂 because is usually other's that I cried😂. Am weird 😂😂.

                             Total  Words: 790