Min Yoongi - I shouldn't have believed it..

"Well we should break up.." "What?! Why?! Don't you love me any more?" "umm you know.. I mean you see.. We are just teacher and student so we can't. I just noticed that.. I am really sorry (Y/N).." "But.. Y-" you were cut by someone's voice and the sound of opening door. "Baby~" You look at her shock. 'Who is she? Why is she calling her baby? His girlfriend? He's been cheating on me all these while?!' "What is the meaning of this Mr Min??" "Well umm yea as you can see.. This is my girlfriend. Yea and Jina, she is my student." That word "girlfriend" broke your heart. "I.. I shouldn't have believed and imagined.. That it will last forever.." She look at you shock. Thinking what were you talking about. "Well... I gotta go.. I'm sorry for interrupting" with that you ran out.

The next day go school with red eyes. Mr Min's girlfriend saw you walking and stopped you. "Hey you're just his student right?" "yea.." "Okay good I thought he was cheating on me" ... 'He has been cheating on me and you..' Inner you. With that she left.

_skips a bit~

He saw her walking deadly with head dropping. he call her name and notice them and look sadly and walk away further. But he grab her wrist preventing from walking further. He asked what happen . "Have you been cryin?" Then she replied with "What does that have anything to do wif you?" Then she walk away. After class he walk infront of her desk. "Please.. (Y/N).. Talk to me... i am sorry..." Then she reply. "You're sorry? Acting like nothing and you said you're sorry? No thanks I do not need your apology with no sincerity in fact with it or not no thanks. Don't stop me or talk to me anymore. We are done. Nothing between us. Don't need to pity or worry about me i'll be fine and one day be with someone better and the one who will cherish me and keep me safe and forever by my side. You last long with her." With that you take your bag wanting to leave. He grab your wrist and you look at him. Tears streaming down on his face. It hurts to see him like that but no choice. You push his hands away from your wrist and walk away like nothing had happen

~Skips to Monday~ (Imagine the day of the incident was on Friday)

You walked in with your boyfriend. His name is Jimin, Park Jimin. Well not exactly boyfriend, you guys are dating. He looked at you with sad eyes. You ignored it and took all your materials out for the lesson.

~End of lesson~

Jimin went off first because he has something to do. You feel like someone staring at you, you ignored it and walk. Before you could exit the classroom, a hand grabbed your arm preventing you to exit the classroom. You don't need to turn around to know who it is. "What do you want Mr Min?" "Are you.. okay?" "What's up with the question?" "Please.. why are you talking this way?? Please don't change" "Don't change? why do you care anyways? We are only teacher and student now. Please know your place." With that you push his hand away and walk. He back hug you. "What do you think you are doing?! Let me go!" You struggle while talking. "No.. At least not anymore. Please (Y/N) don't push me away. I know what I did was wrong.. Please..." "No way, go your way I go my way. Thank you for everything." With that you left. He stood there dumbfounded.

----------------------------Part 2? This was written back in 21th of March haha!!------------------------------