Kim Taehyung - Be with you because wanna be your best friend's boyfriend Part 2

Hello~ A part 2 requested by @Mei-Umin

❗Warning a lot of swearing and one part or self-harm! The swearing is not full so for example Bitch I put it as --> B****<--. Don't read it if you don't feel comfortable. ❗

"Argh!!! So I was an easy target? *scoff* why?! WHY?!" You shouted letting out the anger in you.

♡Skips to Monday♡

'Argh this idiot. Why must I see him? Whatever go die' Inner you. You walk past him, not doing the usual stuffs that you used to do to him in school. Like hug him. You were piss off. Really to the point. Because you saw him with her. 'The hell? Did she know about this? That he was once withe me and then he broke up with me cause of you? *sigh* But.. I don't want to do anything to you.' Inner you. You sit inside class. Forgetting about all the memories you have with him. They look happy together...

❗Warning Self harm alert❗

Whatever. You went to the toilet and took out a penknife and cut your wrist. You look at your wrist, letting the blood flow. 'Why am I even doing? Because of him. I'm gonna let him go. Bi***.

You went to class. You saw them again. But you ignore it. Someone grab your wirst and you look back, it is him. ****ing him! It hurts but you try and hold it back. "*scoff* What do you want?" "(Y/N). Why are you acting this way? Can you please act like you usually do? Please?" "No! What the he**? Why am I acting this way?! Ask yourself first B****" "Woah.. (Y-Y/N)-ah.. you changed.. Yo-" "Yes! The (Y/N) has changed! Okay? Now get lost if you have nothing more to say!" He look angry. He grab you wirst and drag you to the rooftop. (Imagine your school allows you to go to the rooftop) "Oww! Let me go!" "NO!" He was rough. "It hurts you Idiot!" He look at you and remove his hand from your wrist. Well the blood of course drip. You look at him, angrily. "What the he** man! Why did you do that for?!" "YOU.. YOU SELFHARM?! ARE YOU CRA-" "YES! YES! I AM SO STUPID BECAUSE I SELF-HARM BECAUSE OF YOU! NOW I WON'T CAUSE IT'S STUPID TO DO BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME. FOR A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LOVE ME BACK!😠" He was dumbfounded. "I-I.. I know it's stupid what I told you before. But then. The more I hangout with her, the more I think of you." "Whatever I don't believe you!" "It's true (Y/N)! It's F***ing true!" "😮" "Please.. (Y/N)-ah.. Let's get back again together.." "Wh-what about her?" "I broke up with her saying that?" "The he**? You broke her heart!" "Yea I did cause I love you" You blush. "Ohhh someone's blushing!" "Sh-shut up!" "Haha okay~ I am sorry. Let's get back to class?" "Let's go! Love you!" "Love you too (Y/N)!" (End)

(513 Words)