Kim Seok Jin ft Yoongi- It's because of her... you are like this Part 2

(F/P) = Favourite place
(F/F) = Favourite Food
(F/D) = Favourite Drink

(2 weeks later)

You finally have forget about him and have a boyfriend, his name is Yoongi. He's such a sweetheart, even though he's appearence does not look anthing like that. "Hey baby, you ready to go to (F/P) to eat?" Yoongi ask. "Yeap! Let's go!" Both of you interlock fingers and walk.

[Skips a bit]

"May I take your orders now?" The waiter ask. "Yeap sure. ____ for me and (F/F) for her and two of (F/D). Thank you." "Okay. Please wait thank you" "Thank you, sure :)" with that, the waiter left. "Hey baby, where do you want to go to next?" "Let's go to the park!!" "Okies! ^^" But after he say that, you notice a figure sitting behind your table. Your face suddenly change to a shock face. Yoongi notice it. (You sit opposite Yoongi, Jin is behind, facing your direction, while the girl sitting facing Jin.) "Hey baby, you okay?" He ask while holding both of your hands, looking at you, concern. You cannot think or even hear your surroundings. The moment Jin look up, he saw you, you look away, pretending not to notice. You heard his girlfriend said "Hey babe, why you suddenly so shock?" A-ah n-nothing! :)" "You sure?" "Yea" You look back at Yoongi. He give you the face where one eye brow is raised. "Ahh is nothing. I was just spacing out😂" "you sure?" "Yeap ^^" "okies! ^^" moments later, the waiter comes and serve the food and drinks.

[Skips a bit]

"Hey baby! I gotta go the toilet, do wait for me alright?" Of course, where would I go?😂😂" "Okay love you baby!" He kiss your forhead before leaving to the toilet. You look towards Jin's direction, his girlfriend is gone. She went to the toilet. (Lol omg at the same time 😂). He walks up and sit at your table. "Hey (Y/N)... h- how are y-you?" "Am fine" "I saw you with a g-guy.. i-is he your new b-boyfri-end?" "Yes. I am geussing that is your girlfriend? She's pretty. No wonder.. you can't forget about her." "(Y/N)-ah.." you know you cannot look at him because he's tearing up, and you know if you look at him you will cry, but he has hurt you so much. A moment later, Yoongi came out from the toilet. "Hey baby? Who's that?" "O-oh h-he's just a friend :)" You look at his reaction. It was a hurt one. You forced a smile and stood up. "Nice meeting you again! Last long with her!" You interlock fingers with Yoongi and walk out.

[Seok Jin's POV]

The way she interlock fingers with that new guy, name Yoongi. It hurts.. the way.. she called me a friend.. but I deserve it because I cheated on her. I know I won't get any second chance, because I know she is in love with Yoongi. "Hey babe, what's wrong? And who's that?" "Oh it's just a old friend with her boyfriend" "oh I see. Let's go!" "Last long (Y/N)." I said whispering.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Words: 533