Park Jimin - Where did it all went to? (Short)

"Why so sudden?" "What? What do you mean by so sudden? It's just my feelings have faded away." "The.. promises that you made to me.. I wonder... Where did it all go? I guess promises are meant to be broken right? Haha why did I even believe in you in the first place. All of you are the same.. Say something else, then a  few days later, say something else. What's the point in toying with people's heart ha? Does it feels good? Huh?! Answer me... You promised me that you won't leave me like my exes.. why..." ".." Wow.. He has nothing to reply. "Okay.. I tell you what.. If you want to go, go ahead.. J-just g-go.." You said while sobbing. "I didn't mean to hurt you but.. I cannot lie.. no more.. I can't lie to myself and to you.. I am really sorry. Take care.." With that he left. The way they left is the same way that they left me. How cruel.. Is okay, I can handle this... Hwaiting!' (End)

Okay guys am back with another one shot. Okay it may not be the same and as good as the previous stories as I am busy and I just write this in school in order to kill time. Yes there's a lot of things to do like projects and assignments. So yea.. Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot :>.