Kim Namjoon - Bully part 2

Requested by @Ayoitsalma
.
~Tomorrow: End of the day
You walk wanted to go home but you remember Namjoon. You feel scared. You walk and you bump into a person. You look up and saw Yoongi and Taehyung. "Ahh.. so-sorry.. I did not lo-look at wh-where I am going. "Haha is okay 😆. Taehyung said. "Haha yea your cute😎" Suga said. You look away and blush. "Eyy? Blushing?" "Stop it" you smile. "Okay okay." Both of them pinch your cheek. 😮. "Why make that face?" Taehyung said. "Ju-just.. nothing" They laugh.
~Namjoon's POV~
WHAT IN THE WORLD? Why is she with them?! What? Yoongi said she's cute?? What the? They pinch her cheek? What the? Why am I mad? Because I love her but I bully her just to get her attention... yea...
~End of Namjoon's POV~
You were walking to go out from school suddenly you bump into a person again. You did not notice becase you were looking down while walking. But this time, you look up and there Namjoon was. "Eyyy it's you. Hi. We met again eh." "Nae..." He pull your hair. Help! "Ow.. let me go please." "Haha.. why would I? You are suppose to obey me." "What? Why?.." He scoff. "Why? What? Hey am your bully so do what I ask and don't complain and let me do what I want. Now you can go" You ran home. You decide not to go to school anymore until you want to.
~The next day~
~Namjoon's POV~
Ummm where is (Y/N)? "Hey guys. You've seen (Y/N)?" "Nope hyung.. I think she did not come today." One of his gang said. "Umm okay..."
~End of POV~
~Skips to next month~ xD
Now I want to go to school. You got up and go to school. You were greeted by students pour water on you. Dang. What in the world? You go to the restroom and change and cry (😂😂😅😅 just had to). *Flasback ends*
"Stop it (Y/N)." Someone held your wrist that is hitting your chest. You look up and you saw him. You look down and say "plea..se let me go." "Nope. Why are you doing this to yourself?" What in the world? You kept quiet. He took your other wrist and said "look at me (Y/N)," "..." "Please (Y/N)..." He put your right wrist to his left hand while your left wrist was on his same hand that had your right wrist was.(😂😂 oh my god I hope you understand😂😂 sorry for the long explaination 😅😅). He lift your chin. You avoid eye contact with him. He force you to look at him. (Y/N), mianhae... you did not go to school because of me right?" ".." "Answer me." "Ye..s.." He hug you. You froze. Help! "Sorry for everything (Y/N).. please forgive me.." "I-I will... for..give you." "Really?" "Yes." "Thank you (Y/N)!!" "Haha wel..come.." He rub at the back of his neck and said "(Y/N), will you go out with me? I mean be my. You know....." You were shocked.  You had your mouth open. 😮 (😂😂) "I-I-" "Is okay if you don't wa-" "Yes I will!" Now his turn to be shock. 😮 (Just had to again 😂😂) "wha-what? Really?" "Yup.. I love you too..." "eh? I bully you. You love me?" "Yes..." "Mianhae!!" "Gwenchana" "(Y/N)-ah, Call me oppa" "Nae oppa.." You look away. "Eyyy you blushing?" "Stop it oppa.." you punch him lightly. "Haha okay leggo." He held your hand. (END)