Kim Namjoon-Liar

Why did I believe this liar. So called playboy. I just can't believe that he is a playboy as I was all over him. What to do? Cannot even believe anything if you are over someone.. You can't even think about anything. *sigh* What have I done to my life? Blindly in love with him.

(Flashback to when the first day of school + you fell in love with him.)

It is your first day of school. 'I should not feel down should I?' You thought to yourself. So you go into the classroom. Everybody was looking at you. You just look down. And suddenly, something caught your eyes. You can't get your eyes away from this guy.. what is his name? You just realized that your mouth is wide open. You quickly find an empty seat, and sit. You can't take your eyes off him. What to do. Suddenly, the teacher enters the class and you act normal. "Ah yes. We have a new student. Come here and introduce yourself." You go to the front. "Hello. I am sorry about just now. I just get in the class.. my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet all of you. Hope we can get along." The guy was looking here and smile. Omg! Better calm down... The teacher asked them to introduce themselves one by one. Ahhh so his name is Kim Namjoon. 'Awh my gosh.. someone help me I can't..' In your mind. The teacher then ask you to sit down.

(Skips to lunch)

Ahh finally can get out from classroom. You went to te cafeteria and sit down and eat your food. The thought of him smiling at you omg.. you sweep it away and finish up your food. On the way to class, you saw him. OH MY!! He smile at you. You run away to the toilet (xD). 'Calm down, calm down (Y/N).' You said to yourself. And went into the classroom.

(End of school)

He come up to you. You were shocked. You were blushing.. you did not know. Your face was burning hot. "Hey.. you okay?" He said. God don't fangirl here.. "Y-yea.." swit.. I shuttered.. "haha I am here to confess to you." You widen your eyes and with your mouth open wide. "U-umm.. I--" Don't deny. I know you like me. As you always run away when you see me." Oh swit. He caught me.. "so..?" "YES!"

(The day)

"(Y/N)-ah. I got something to say. Let's break up. I just played with your heart and feelings. So yea did you know I like to play with girl's heart?" "..." You were speachless. You held your tears.. He walked away. You broke down. WHAT THE?? I BELIEVED HIM.. You ran home.

(End of flashback)

(End)