Jung Hoseok - Why? Part 2

Since it's requested by a lot of you. So here~ hope you all will like it ^^~

*skips to one month*
You saw him, you wanted to ask him a question that you dont uderstand from your class just now. But, you remembered that he said we don't know each other. 'I don't want to go there. I will only get embarrass infront of everyone. Just solve this alone, at home' Inner you as you walk away from him. You didn't notice that he saw you walk away from him, and grab your wrist. You look at him confuse. What? Isn't he the one that tell me we are strangers? Don't know each other? Now what is this? "(Y/N)-ah.." "Excuse me who are you?" He look shocked. "(Y/N).. please... I know I was the one who said we were gonna be strangers. But please I take back those words." "And why?" "Why? Please you know how bored am I without you. I know that is stupid but.. really very very much. It feels like I miss something important in my life. Which is you bestie.. really sorry for what I have done. I.. believed a stupid rumor. Hit me, punch me. Do whatever you want.. but please let's be friends again." "Haah xD" He look at you. "Why are y..you lau..laughing?" "Hahah" He raise one of his eyebrow. "Why would I hit or punch you xD and yea I forgive you. Hmp am still angry though" You turn around to show that you are still abit angry. He smile and tickle you. You laugh very loud for him to stop but he won't, a few minutes later he stop. You chase him everywhere. You guys become bestie once again.
-------------------------(End)--------------------
                                         Words: 290