Park Jimin - Bet part 2

Requested a part 2 by @Songji_in
Enjoy~

(Jimin's POV)
I Just made a mistake. She heard it. I really don't want to break her heart. I just wanted to tell her on the right day, but, she heard it on the wrong day. Aish!! That girl! "Can you just say it quietly? Or just shut up? You just said it because you want her to hear it now?!" "Yea. Didn't you agree is just a bet Jimin." I ran off to find (Y/N). Please (Y/N), Don't run off school..
(End of Jimin's POV)
What the heck was all of that. So I was Just a bet to him?! The hell I trusted him. "(Y/N)!" I do not need to turn, knowing that is his voice. I kept on walking fast. Then, he grab my wrist. You are struggling to get away from his grip. But fail. "What do you want?! GO AWAY YOU IDIOT, CHEATER!" "(Y/N)-ah.. I was trying to say that to you on a right day but then she said it that loud for you to hear and I do not want to hurt y-" "DON'T WANT TO HURT ME?! THE HELL JIMIN! I TRUSTED YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GUYS, BUT I'M WRONG! YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME!""(Y/N)-ah.. I-" "SHUT UP! GET LOST!" You ran off.
(At home)
'What the hell don't want to hurt me? Go and die already those words hurt me 😡' Inner you. You throw all stuffs. "(Y/N). Are you okay? What is that" You mom shout from outside your door. "Is nothing mom, I am fine ^^" You responded. "Okay then. Careful!" "I will!" (Me in real life, careless 😂😂. Anyways, let's continue shall we 😂😂). Argh!! You decided not to go to school for a week after the incident, your parents allow you to skip school for a week.
(Jimin's POV)
Is it because of me that she did not come to school for a week? Aish. "Oppa. What are you thinking about? About (Y/N)? Don't oppa. Why?" "Why? I broke her heart cause of you! Okay is my mistake for agreeing to the bet. Because you said you will hurt her! And I lied to her! That I was waiting for the right day to tell her! Now get away. Get away from me. I already agree and this is done and don't call me oppa. Now get lost" She go away from me and go to other guys. Eww. Anyways, I will go and visit (Y/N).
(End of school)
I really have to see her now. I ran off the school and rush to her house.
(END of Jimin's)
The door bell rang. Um... who would be here. You open the door. To your shock, Jimin. Jimin was infront of your door. You were about to close the door, he stop you and went inside your house. Well your parents went to work. So.. yea. Aish. "What do you want?!" "(Y/N)-ah.. I'm so-" "If you want to apologise, get lost I won't forgive you!" "(Y/N)!! Listen, She ask me to do the bet and I accept cause I don't want her to hurt you!" "Sh.. she wanted to hurt me if you do not accept?" "YES! YES  (Y/N). I do not know why she wanted me to do the bet, that is to be with you and then she will hurt you if you don't accept and then ask me to break up with you. Anyways, I don't want her to hurt you." You were speechless. "Thank.. thank you.." "No prob!" "Sorry.." "Is okay ^^" You hug him tightly. He laugh. You both get back together again. (End)

(628 words 😂)