Kim Taehyung - Forgive me Part 3

-2 days later-

You were at the living room, doing your own thing when Seo Min came and sat beside you. You got up, wanted to leave but she pulled you back down. "This will be interesting." She said.

'What will be' inner you while you looked at her. She poured warm water on herself and she screamed. You jumped up from your seat. "Why did you do that?!" You screamed at her.

Taehyung rushed down when he heard her scream. He rushed to her and stared at you again. "I swear I didn't do that!" You said, scared. "Then what. She poured in on herself?! Are you stupid? You will regret it. Just wait." 

He shouted at you and helped her to his room. You sat down on the sofa, trembled in fear. 'What will he do.. I'm scared..' Inner you.

-The next day-

You went downstairs. You saw him but she was nowhere to be found. 'hmm weird..' inner you. He looked at you. He got up from his seat and walked towards you. You walked backwards. He grabbed you. 

"I hope you didn't forget what I said before about hurting her." He whispered into your ear. He dragged you into his room. (Okay you can imagine it haha).

-4 months later-

You had been throwing up and losing appetite. You decided to visit the doctor. "Oh congrats miss, you are having a baby!" The doctor said. "W-what..?" You said while you stuttered on your words. The doctor laughed.

"That's why you had been throwing up and losing your appetite.." The doctor's voice died down. You got worried. You looked at the doctor, worried. "What is it doctor? Is there something wrong?" You said nervously. The doctor nodded and looked down.

"The bad news.." The doctor said. Your eyes widen. "B-bad news? W-what is it doctor?" You asked. "You have cancer" The doctor said slowly. "C-cancer? It.. it can't be!!" You said in shock.

"I'm sorry. Miss (Y/N).. but it's true.." The doctor said. "Well.. I guess it can't be helped right?" You said. "Yes.. you came late.. if you had come earlier, we could still cure you.. but.. I'm sorry" The doctor said.

"Is okay.. I'll just have to make my time useful before I go.." You said while you sighed. You looked up. "How long do I have, doctor?" You asked. "6 months left. You'll have the time to give birth to the baby." The doctor said. You nodded.

"At least I'll have the time to give birth to you" You said while you rubbed your tummy. "Well thank you, doctor." You thanked the doctor. "You're welcome (Y/N). Take care" The doctor said.

"I will." You replied while you smiled at the doctor.. The doctor smiled back at you. You left the building.