Kim SeokJin - Thinking about it hurts... part 2

Requested by YeomieKookie for a part 2 😄. Enjoy 😉

It's been 4 month now since the incident happen. Even though you let him go. It still hurts. You've been trying and forgeting about him. But, your mind is still on him. But you know, that he is with some one that he Loves. You can't help it, but to feel jealous when you pass by them. It breaks your heart. You hate it. Hate it so much. 'Is okay. He won't even care if I am sad or down. He only have eyes for her. It's okay! Don't be down because of him! Let's move on.'
~Jin POV~
ARGH!! Why did I even said that to her that day?? I regret. I shouldn't have. Is all because of (the person you hate)! I hate her. She threatened me. Haiss.. 'sorry (Y/N) for breaking your heart. Wait for me. Don't move on..' Inside his head.

~Flashback

"Hey baby." (The person you hate) calls me. "I am not your baby." "*scoff* Hey you better listen up. Break up with her." "What?! You can't tell me what to do! And why? Why do you ask me to bre-" "Just do it will you? Hm? If not, haha I will do something to her" She smirk.
"O..okay!! I- I will!" "Good." She smirk again. "Now let's go?" "Okay.."

~Flashback ended~

~End of Jin's POV~

You were strolling in a park, when a person grab your wrist and turn you around. To your shock, you saw him. Yes him! Kim SeokJin. "Wha? *scoff* why are you here? Go to (the person you hate)." "Yah.. pl-please.. listen to me I did a mistake.. I-I know..-" "And? What?" "PLEASE! Ple-please just listen to me.. please.." He breathe hard. You were shocked.. "Okay.." "I-" He stop and he told you the story. You were shocked. Loss for words.. "Op..oppa.. I.. I am so-sorry... I-" "No! I am the one who is suppose to say sorry.." He hug you. Stroke your hair.. "Is okay, I forgive you." He pull away. "Really?!! Thank you (Y/N)!!" "Hehe welcome~" "Let's go!" Both of you said at the same time. Both of you laugh while walking hand in hand. (END)