Park Jimin - Thank you for coming into my life

Requested by: SakuraKushima. Enjoy!! Sorry for taking long to do your request!! Hope you wil like it!!

Names used:
(Y/N)
Hyemi

~Jimin's POV~

"Oh my god, I just got Hyemi pregnant.. she's my girlfriend. It's okay.. everything's gonna be fine." I whiper to myself

~Skips~

Her parents found out, but they try to understand and accepted. 'Phew. Lucky me' Inner me.

~8 months later~ (corrected thanks to _BIAS_KOOKIE_ xD)

It's time for Hyemi to give birth. She look scared, but I console her everytime.

~Skips~

"Noo.. noo.. S-she d-died after giving birth. Now how am I going to live without her! Aish all of this was my fault, if I didn't. All of these won't happen." I scream, while grabbing onto my own hair. A while I stop, I know that Hyemi.. Hyemi.. w-won't like i-it if I c-cry or b-break down.. "Rest in P-peace (omg lol I swear I accidenly put Peach 😂. Okay okay sorry! This is not suppose to be a happy thing 😂😅. Let's get back to the story!) Hyemi.. I love you.." I whisper to myself.

~6 years later~

I still haven't got a new girlfriend.. I-I just can't seem to move on from her. But Hyeji (idk random name) keeps on asking me "where is mom" "when can I have a mom" aish.. 'I will try but I can't promise you Hyeji-ah.' Inner me. "Appa!" "Nae Hyeji-ah. Wae?" "Nothing! I just want to go out! ^^." "Okies let's go!" "Yey thanks daddy!! You are the best!" "No problem Hyeji! ^^" So the both of us went out, while we're at a cafe, a girl caught my attention, which is a staff in the cafe. I had the feeling that she would be the perfect mom for Hyeji and the perfect wife for me. I decided to ask her and get to know her more after her work.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

'I never had a boyfriend, I wonder how would it feel to have one.' Inner you. You were working, but someone caught your attention, he was staring at you all the time. You decided to walk towards him and ask. "Hey, is there something you want to ask? You kept staring at me. Or am I wrong?" "Ahh no.. yeap I wanted to ask you something, but it's okay. You finish your work first, I will ask you later ^^" "ok..okay..?" "Go and work first ^-^" that's weird. You turn and do your work

~End of work~

You approach the guy earlier. "Yes, sir?" "Ahh no need to call me sir, call me Jimin ^-^" awhh so cute 'inner you' "ah yes, what is it Jimin?" "I just wanted to ask you this question, I am sorry but do you think I can be your boyfriend?" "What?!" Wha? That's.. he just met me.. "Yes, I may have just met you, but you caught my attention, it's been 6 years that I had no girlfriend.. because. S-she d-died from g-giving b-birth.." he got teary. You panic and hug him. Saying 'sorry for your lost' and others to cheer him up and to stop crying. After he calm down, you pull away, e look at you still with teary eyes and said. "So.. what would be your answer?" "Umm... so this is your child?" "Yes.." "yea sure. Of course. I myself never had a boyfriend before. Soo.. yea sure" you blush. "Oohh someone's blushing" "s-stop it." "Hahah okay xD. Hyeji, this would be your soon to be mom" :O you look at him shock. "What!" "What? I would never let you go" o.m.g that words. You blush. "Yey!! Am goin to have a mom now!! Yey!" Both of you laugh.

~2 years later~

Geuss what? You married to Jimin! "Mom!" "Yes Hyeji, can I go out and play with Joon?" "Yes sure but don't go too far alright?" "Okay mom!" She then run out of the house to play with Joon. "Hey babe." "Yea?" "Thank you for marrying me, and made me move on.. I- I love you" he tear up. You turn to him and hug him tight. "Is okay Jimin.. I love you too.. now don't cry.. I hate seeinv you cry. Please." After saying please, you wipe his tears away. He hug you. You hug him back. "Thank you (Y/N)-ah thank you.. I would never let you go no matter what" "No problem Jimin. I would not too." (End)