Park Jimin ft Jeon Jungkook - Don't take his words seriously

'Last lesson for the day and I'm done!!!' Inner you as you smile.

~Skips to end of the day~

You were about to go out of the class, someone grab your wrist and make you turn around making you bump into him hard. "Hey! What's your problem?! You can just tap me on my s-" You stop, it was Jimin. "Hey why did you do that? You scared me hahaha" Moments later, a girl came out from behind him. You looked confused. It was June. "Hey (Y/N) I've decided to tell you now." "Uhuh what is it?" "I love June and she is better than you. I find her more attractive than you are so this is over." "Are you for real.. Now..??" Yes. Compared to you, she is prettier." You faced the ground and let tears drop. How could he say his? Why now? What happen to the kind him? Maybe he never love me.. Is it a bet? Is it a dare? Your thoughts were cut off when someone pull you close, grabbing your right shoulder making you lean against him. You look to your left and saw Mr Jungkook.. 'What...?' Inner you. He looked at you and said "Don't let his words let you down. Don't take what he said seriously, you know you are the opposite. Don't waste your tears on people who hurt you. You will find someone better" While your tears still falling, he wiped them off. "Alright?" "Y-yes Mr J-Jungkook.." "Good girl, let's go" With that both of you left the classroom, leaving Jimin and June alone and dumbfounded. You yourself was confuse why did he do that. 

~skips to a bit later~

"Hey.. Mr Jungkook.." "Yea?" "Why did you umm.. You know back there?" "Ahhh I couldn't stand it, the way he treated you. He was so straight forward, obviously anyone in your position would be hurt. I really mean it when I said don't let his words let you down. Don't take what he said seriously, you know you are the opposite. Don't waste your tears on people who hurt you. You will find someone better. You will okay? I believe in you (Y/N). Don't make his words and his actions hurt you and stop you from whatever you are doing okay? I know it hurts but it will be okay after a while. You should forget someone about him okay? The right one will come for you ^^' You looked at him mouth opened wide because the way he talk made you realise that what he said was true. "Hey close your mouth xD A fly will go inside." He laughs so loud. You quickly close your mouth and turn around. "Hey I was just joking, don't turn around. Sorry I didn't mean it..." "Haha I know.. Is okay xD" He laughs for a while then said "Look this is what I want to see from you, the normal (Y/N), the original one okay? Can you promise me?" "Yea okay I will. I'll promise you that." He smiles then put out his hands and made it into the 'pinky promise' sign.(sorry don't kill me idk what is it called xD). You pulled your hand out and pinky promise him. From there on the both of you became close friends. (END)

----------------------------------------YEY!!! xD Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^---------------------------------------