Kim Taehyung - Forgive me Part 4

-At home-

"Umm Taehyung. I have something to tell you." You said. He looked at you annoyed so does Seo Min. "What do you want? Make it quick." He said annoyed. "Let's get a divorce." You said. Seo Min looked at you, shocked so does Taehyung. 

"You mean it (Y/N)?!" Seo Min said excitedly. "You really mean it? You want it?" Taehyung looked at you. You nodded. "Yes. Let's do it." You said. Seo Min jumped up and down, like a kid while Taehyung smiled at her. You rolled your eyes and went upstairs.

-After the divorce- 

You packed your belongings and went back to your house. You took a deep breath before you knocked on your parents house. 
"Yes? Wait a minute" Your mom said. A moment later, the door opened.

"(Y/N)?! Why are you here?" She exclaimed.  She looked at your belongings then looked at you. "With your belongings? What happened?!! Tell me (Y/N)!" She said while she hugged you. You cried in her arms. She helped you inside the house. 

Both of you sat down on the sofa and you explained everything to her. "Oh dear. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I didn't knew he was that kind of guy. Why didn't you tell us?" She sobbed while she hugged you. You cried.

"I didn't want you to worry about me" you said. "Awh my poor baby suffered all alone." She said while she hugged you tighter. You cried even more. "Is okay me and your dad will take care of you till the end. Okay?" She said. You nodded. 

"You sure you don't want to tell his parents about this?" Your mom said. You nodded. "Yes. They will know one day, don't make them worry. I'm fine mom." You said while you smiled. She looked at you and hugged you once again and cried.

-6 months later-

(Taehyung's POV) 

"Seo Min you lied to me! She just used me for money! How could she!" I shouted. I don't even know what to do. She told me the whole thing. She bullied (Y/N), she started all of it. How could I be so dumb? and blind? I always blamed (Y/N) for everything.. I went to (Y/N)'s parents house. I knocked on the door. 

(Y/N)'s mom opened the door. She looked angry. Of course, who would be angry at their ex son-in-law. I looked down. She went back inside without closing the door. A few moments later, she returned with a baby in her hands. I was shocked. Don't tell me it's mine..

"I'll hand this baby to you. (Baby's name) needs (Baby's gender) dad." She said while she handed me (baby's name) while she teared up. "Mom, may I know where is (Y/N)?" I asked. She looked shocked and looked down. "She died.. from cancer" She said while she sobbed. My jaw dropped.