Jung Hoseok- Please Stop.. It hurts! part 2

Requested by a lot of you So here~ ^^

You are walking like a zombie on the road. People keep on staring at you. You became like this since he left you. How could he. He is so mean didn't even tell me, and worst, say things to me like Go and Die. What did I even do for him to say that. Ah right.. He said I was boring. But what in the world ><. Then I should though.

~Hoseok's Pov~

Why do I feel like I am missing (Y/N)? I miss her, being annoying. Why did I sent her off.. Aish pabo. What is she doing now.. Aish whatever. 

!In school!

She is not even in school for a lot of days! Suddenly, someone talking outside, I just had the feeling to listen. "Hey where is (Y/N)? She has not been coming to school!" "What I heard from her is that, Hoseok, broke up with her and she said that Hoseok tell her to just go and die. I think she wants to ?" "YAH!! Then we should find her!! We can't let her to that" "Yea let's go after school!" After that it hits me hard. She really want to die? Oh no this is bad! I gotta find her. Not caring about the next class, I went out of the school.

~End of Hoseok's pov~

You reached home and pull the penknife ready to cut, but someone knocked on your door. 'Who is that?' You kept the penknife and open the door. To your shocked, it was Hoseok. You were about to close the door, he stops the door using his hands. You back away. He pull your wrist too hard, the penknife fell from your pocket. He look at you (Y/N)-ah.. You..-" "Yes! YES! THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT?! WANT ME TO D-" He hug you. You struggle. "Stop.. I regret what I said.. Please I am sorry!" "Sorry doesn't fix anything. Go!" " No I won't please I did wrong.. Please.." He cry? You look at him, a lot of tears flowing. "H..Hey.." "please... I mean it... Please" Oh my god, you couldn't handle it when he cry. It hurts. "Ok..okay." He look at you. "Really?!!" "Yes ^^" "Thank you!!" (End)