Kim Taehyung - Jealousy

Bangtan Sonyeondan which is also known as BTS. They have been your friends for 6 years. They have 7 members. First the leader, Rapmonster. RapMon for short. Real name Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Next J-hope, Jung Hoseok. Suga, Min Yoongi These three are the rapper in the group. Then we have Jimin, Park Jimin. Jin, Kim Seok Jin. V, Taehyung. and Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. We share our problems with each other. You treat them like an older brother as you do not have one.

~Taehyung's POV~

I need her. I love her. But does she thinks the same? She talks to my other friends but not alot to me. Wy she hate me? She love me? Aish! It hurts to see her talking to others and not me.

~End of POV~

I can feel someone is looking at me now.. I turn around to see Taehyung.. Why is he staring at me?

~Skips a bit~

It was end of the class. Someone grab my wrist and push me to the wall.. Who could it be? It was Taehyung... again... Why?? "Why don't you love me like I do?" What?! "Na-nae?" "Why don't you? Can you please?" "..." He lifts your chin and now you are looking at him in the eyes. "Please, you always talk to my other friends and not me, I feel jealous.. Can you please be mine? I need you am crazy without you.. I know.. it sounds.. yea" :O.. You thought why not because you feel guilty "umm... o-okay.." "Really?! Thanks" He hug you, you froze. You went out with him.
------------------------(END)-----------------------
Words:269

BTS Angst / Fluffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें