Know you have been cheating behind my back - Park Jimin pt 2

'It's been one year that he ask me to leave because of that girl. I mean come on, what does she have that I don't have? Am I that boring to be around? Does she love him better than I do? Why? I still can't move on from him. You fool!' Inner you. You decided to go for a walk. You bump into someone. "Sorry sorry I d-didn't mean to!" The person keep quiet so you were scared that he might do something. When you look up, it was him. Park Jimin. Okay.. that's why he's quiet. "S-sorry. I will leave now." Before you could leave, he pull you into his embrace. How much you miss this. But at the same time you hate it. You feel angry for what he has done to you. "Let go of me!" He doesn't answer. Can't he talk or reply back. -.-. You struggle to get out from his embrace but you can't because yea he's stronger than you are. "Really sorry for what I have done to you (Y/N).. I.. we broke up, a long time ago, when I realised that you are the only one who can make me smile, laugh and feel safe. I don't know what's gotten into me that time." "Go away, You hurt me and you expect me to believe you?! No way -" "Please (Y/N)! I know am a jerk to you. But please I have been searching for you all the time, calling you. But you didn't pick up! Then I tried callin you again the next day, you changed your phone already!" You kept quiet. "Please (Y/N).." "Fine! But don't do that again. If not, I don't care am the one who's gonna leave you!" "Aww.. ouch my heart." He pouts. And he continues "Don't worry, I won't leave you again baby." You blush. "Awh someone's blushing ^^" "stop it!" You hit him. "Okay okay"