Jeon Jungkook - I am so sorry..

Hey guys this was requested by Jungkokielle :). Thank you for requesting!

Name used: (Y/N)

Everyday to you is torture, because of this Jungkook, but you love him. Love him so much that you could do and give him everything that he wanted. He agreed and follow his hyungs bet to annoy and hurt you, because they knew that your parents left you when you were in 6th grade, a side note, you have cancer. That is only thing they didn't know about.  You only have 1 month to live. he would everyday, push you, trip you, but this one day he got tired of bullying you, without you knowing, he followed you. You were going to the hospital because you wanted to check with the doctor about how many days or months left for you to live. "Doctor, may I know how many days or month left for me to live?" " you only have 3 weeks to live. I suggest you do what you enjoy first before the day comes. Sorry to say this, but your sickness has become worse. So try to not put so much stress in yourself and just have fun for these 3 weeks :)" "Okay thank you so much doctor" Without you knowing also, he heard all of it. Sounds like stalker eh? But yea true he heard it. He suddenly regret what he had done to you. 'How can she just keep quiet after all this happen, I thought... is was because only of her parents.. l-left her.. b-but s-she is g-going throught this t-too? I hate myself!! AIsh!!' Inner Jungkook. he then left the hospital and went back home, while you on the other hand, stayed for awhile in the hospital for a bit more. You decided to write a letter to him one day.

<2 weeks later>

You went back home and started writing the letter. You started writing, while crying. 

"Dear Jungkook, I have been liking you, no I've loving you since I stepped in this school, but all you do was to bully me, I was fine with it, because I love you so much until to the point that I could do anything and everything and also to give you do whatever you wanted to do. I was blind, I cannot help it, because I only had eyes on you, I really was attracted to you. I just don't know why I love you, you bullied me, I still love you. Anyway, the purpose of me writing this letter to you is because.. I... have cancer.. and I Will be staying in the hospital until the day I pass on. You know.. Even if it hurts.. I hope you will forever be happy, and all the best in the future. Remember I still love you, Jungkook. That's all I have to say to you. Bye my first love" 

After finishing writing, you went back to school, with tears that cannot be stop flowing from your eyes, actually school was over, but you just watned to come back to school to put this letter in his locker. 

<The next day>

<Jungkook POV>

"I really regret what I have done to (Y/N), i was stupid to agree to the bet.. I should not have done it. I hate myself. Sorry(Y/N) - ah.. please forgive me." I whisper to myself. I walk to my locker, I open it and I saw "From(Y/N) to Jungkook" I open it and read it. IT was a letter from(Y/N). I read it. No.. no.. no.. this cannot be happening! I ran out of the school, without caring about the next lesson. i ran non-stop, the moment I reached the hospital, I quickly asked the nurses which ward was she in. The moment I went in her room, she was very pale and lying weekly on the bed, she gave me the weak smile. i started to cry "I am really sorry (Y/N)!! really sorry. I am really stupid to agree and do it." I sob while saying."

<End of jungkook's POV>

He kept on crying and saying sorry. I kinda feel sad because he's being like this. you hate it when people cry, but you were too weak to do anything, to console him, the most you could do was to give him a weak smile, but your tears too keep on flowing. 

<4 days left>

He's been always visiting you. You felt happy because someone bother to visit you and mostly because it was him. You smile uncontrollably and let tears fell knowing you only have 4 days left to live. You know that you gonna miss him very much.

<2 days left>
<Jungkook's POV>

I have fallen in love with her. All these days that I visited her, I felt that I've gotton attracted to her. I grew feelings for her.. Which is too late, because I know.. she.. will.. be.. gone.. in 2 days.. I really am crazy to do all of that to her. Looking at her like this everyday, makes me hurt. It really hurts. So this is the feeling she had been feeling all this while.. I am really sorry (Y/N). I should not be forgiven.

<End of Jungkook's POV>

<On the day>

It was really your last day, today to live, you really couldn't control your tears and keep on staring at him, knowing you will miss this moment and will miss him the most. He suddenly say, "(Y/N).. I.. I think I love you.." You froze. 'Why only he say this to me!' inner you. He continues "I know, I am late, but I just wanted to let you know" He held your hands and kiss them. Before you could answer. your heartbeat stopped. 'Thank you Jungkook for everything' then all went black. (End)