BTS x You. It hurts.

@nnajma
BTS are your best friend in school. All the students are all jealous and hate you for that. They would always bully you, hit you, kick you, punch you and do other things that will harm you. "Hey bitch! Why are you their best friend huh? Why can't us be their best friend. Sokay. We will keep on doing this to you. Until you stop being friends with them." One of the girls said, and they continue bullying you. You didn't tell BTS about this. After that you went to the classroom and see them. You take a sit. "Hey idiot. Help me take that book." Jungkook ask. You take the book and pass it to him. "Hey (Y/N). You know that am just kidding right? We are kidding right?" "Ah yes of course! *laughs*" But that was a fake laugh. It hurts inside. They laugh along. After school. BTS and you hang out at (Insert place) before going home. things keep going through your mind what would they do to you as days pass by. It hurts. You really don't want to go to school. You want to take a break. Without telling them.

♡ The next day ♡

BTS goes to school. They realise that (Y/N) wasn't in school. "Hyung, where is (Y/N)?" ask Namjoon to Jin. "Ahh maybe she's sick??" "Ahh okay."

The days pass by and you didn't even turn up in school. For a week. BTS grew curious and worried because you didn't come for a week. They began to ask for the students why you didn't come for a week. Then suddenly, a girl, from your class told them what happen. BTS was shocked to hear that.

(AFTER SCHOOL)

They rushed to your house. They keep on knocking, but you wouldn't open the door. They bang on the door until it broke. (😂). They rush upstairs. They saw you on your bed, blood all over. They notice a pen knife beside you. They kept on crying and appologising. There is no use. You were gone.