Chapter 69

Ack college was totes too busy :( Boo learning stuff :,((( jkkkkkk lololololol. We are so happy to be home and with the fam and can't wait for Christmas! Stay perky and Merry Christmas to each and every one of you! We hope you like this last bit of our novel. It's been such an amazing adventure with you and you all mean the world to us.

Drew's point of view

"NOW IT'S IS TIME..........TO BE MARRIE:DDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Drew.

Everyone screamed in happiness as we lined up in front of Clive.

"Wait a second." Lindsey said. "Who won?"

"Yeah!" Said the other Zharjeks and also their almost-hubbies. "Who won?"

I laughed evilly. "Clive and I won. And because of that, we get to read the credits (which in this case is the wedding vows)."

"That was stolen!" said Ryan, but Chelsey hugged him.

"As long as we get married it's a-ok with us. Right, girls?" They all agreed.

Clive smiled. "In that case, let's begin." He took the wedding vows out of his pocket. "Chelsey "funny" Zharjek, do you take Ryan "Tall" Stiles to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Ryan, take her to be your wife?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Clive and I went through the rest of them. At the end, after the cheering ended, I asked, "Does anyone disapprove of this marriage?"

"I OBJECT!" shouted someone. It was Jennifer Canaga and Debra McGrath and Patricia McDonald.

The Zharjeks looked so sad and the guys actually were fighting back tears.

I smirked. "Too late! They're already married."

Everyone cheered and also booed Jennifer Canaga and Debra McGrath and Patricia McDonald. They were forced to leave and I saw them trying to sell their tickets but no one would buy the. Ha ha so there.

The girls kissed their husbands and people cheered. Then, the audience stood up and Carey-ed (haha and people say I'm not funny) them to the door and the limos.

The audience was also sad because this was the season finale. Then the girls would be going to different places for their honeymoons.

"Cheer up!" Shouted Ashley and Tiffany, taking a break from kissing. "We'll be back next season..."

"That's because Dan Patterson and Ryan Stiles have renewed the show!" Clive said. "We have the highest ratings of any show ON THE PLANET!"

"Zharjeks! Zharjeks! Zharjeks! Zharjeks!" The audience cheered.

"Wait a sec." Lindsey said. "Who are the Zharjeks? I only know Lindsey Proops, Ashley Mochrie, Tiffany Davis, and Chelsey Stiles."

Everyone died of laughter. "Proopses! Stileses! Mochries! Davises!"

"We love you all!" We all cheered as the Zharjeks (well, old Zharjeks. They didn't exist anymore haha) said this. Then they kissed their hubbies one more time and then waved and got into the limos. They drove away.

THE END

A/N WOW! This has been such an amazing story and we're so happy to have all of our fans and readers with us on the way. Thank you for your words of support and encouragement. You all mean the world to us! Seriously, you guys rock! This isn't the end, however. We'll be seeing you all verrry soon in... Proopy Diapers. The girls will be struggling to keep their lives together what with their senior year of high school, being married to the guys, being on the show... And a few little surprises on the way haha ;)

Stay perky!