Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chelsey's point of view

I couldn't believe that my sisters had met Greg and Jeff, and that Ashley had been given flowers by someone. I wished that something like that would happen to me. I've always had a crush on Ryan, since I first saw him on the show. There's something likable and attractive about him, and I wished that he would see me in the audience.

The rest of the show was really good. The Whose Line guys are awesome at improv. Afterwards we decided to go to a restaurant and have dinner.

At the restaurant, I quizzed my sisters. What did Jeff smell like? Pine needles. Who did they think the flowers were from? They didn't know. What was Greg like in person? Funny!

A waiter came over. "Appetizers and drinks, please," said Ashley. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Don't look now, but the Whose Line guys are over there." Lindsey pointed. Sure enough, Drew, Greg, Jeff, Colin, and Ryan were all seated at the table next to ours.

Greg looked up and saw us, then he and Jeff came over.

"Hey, you were at the show tonight, weren't you?" Greg asked, looking at Lindsey.

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "How was the water?"

Everyone laughed.

"It was good."

Meanwhile, Jeff had walked over to Tiffany.

"Tiffany," he said, smiling at her. She smiled back. "Want to eat with us?" He asked us all.

"Yes!!!!!" We all said.

"Well come on, then!" He said, grabbing Tiffany's hand. We all walked over to their table.

Colin smiled shyly at Ashley, and Ryan patted the seat next to him for me to sit down (I wanted to melt!). Lindsey sat next to Greg, and Tiffany sat next to Jeff.