Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Colin's point of view

Ryan told me the news and I was so happy for him and Chelsey. I was happy that after such tragedy they could still move on with such a beautiful relationship. After the show, we all decided to go out to celebrate. I knew that something was up with Ash though because she wouldn't make eye contact with me all through the car ride. Once we got to the restaurant, ash looked me in eye and said, "so, when are you going to ask me?"
"Huh??" I said
"If you don't know what I'm talking about then we should just go and eat" she said and walked into the restaurant without me.
The waiter handed us the menus and some crayons and then gave us a table. "What would you like to eat?" He asked immediately after we sat down.
"I know Lindsey would like the chicken nuggets" said Greg
Lindsey giggled and kissed him on the lips. "You complete me, Greg"
"I will have the Le fromage" said Greg.
"Wow, Greg, you're so cultured!" Lindsey said dreamily.

Wow their relationship is so beautiful! I wish one day to share a love like this with Ash!

I looked at Ash but she would not look at me.

Chelsey and Ryan held hands and looked at each other and said at the same time, "we would like spaghetti and meatballs so we can do like in Lady and the Tramp" and then Ryan said "also on the side, I would please like some pancakes with maple syrup"

It was my turn to order and I looked at Ash. "What would you like, Baby?"

"Um excuse me! but Ryan knew what Chelsey wanted and Greg knew what Lindsey wanted! Why don't you know what I want, Colin! Why don't you know my needs!?!" Ashley said.

I panicked "um...Ash will have the..Mac and cheese?" I said.
"I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE, YOU MORON!" Ashley screamed.
As she said this, a second Waiter comes up with the spaghetti for Ryan and Chelsey and Ashley grabs the food and chucks it at my face. I stared at her in shock! My mouth fell open and a meatball fell into it...it was delicious.
Ash got up, grabbed the crayons and stormed out of the restaurant.
"Um, could we have another plate of spaghetti please" Ryan asked.

--

Ashley's point of view

I took out my phone and texted
"Hey Matt, what r u doin 2nite?"