Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Lindsey again!

I wore a long pink dress with lace and bows. I felt like a princess. I looked like a model, if I do say so myself. ;) My high heels were also pink and so was my purse and my coat and my scarf. (I bet you can't guess what my favorite color is!)

I hope Greg liked this, I thought, checking myself out in the mirror in the elevator.

Meanwhile, Greg was talking on the phone to Drew Carey.

"Yeah, Drew? It's Greg. Can you call later? I have a date with Lindsey Zharjek."

"Wait, Greg, that's actually why I called. I want those quadruplets on the show. No, I need them on the show. Can you ask Lindsey about it tonight?"

"Sure," said Greg. "I think she'd love that."

"Great. I'll have my lawyers make up a contract."

"Great!" Greg hung up, and then waited for me to show up. He sat on a chair in the lobby.

I was in the elevator when a woman stepped on.

"Hi," I said, smiling.

She stared at me, really long. It was kind of creepy.

"Hi." She said. "Are you Lindsey Zharjek?"

"Yes..." I said. Okay, this is getting weird, I thought. I turned away from her.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I fell to the floor and I said, "Greg...". Then everything went black..........