Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lindsey's point of view

"Hey, Greg, want some water?" I asked Greg as the waiter walked over. Everyone just about died of laughter because they remembered the water fountain story, which I had told to my sisters and Greg had told to the Whose Line guys. We were still laughing when the waiter delivered my chicken nuggets (I had to cause a bit of a scene demanding to be allowed to order from the kids' menu, but I will do anything for chicken nuggets.)

Greg was eating some fancy French meal because he's so cultured. "The only French food I'll eat is French toast and French fries." I joked.

Everyone laughed again.

"Keep those jokes up and I'll put you on the show," Drew warned. We all laughed.

"Maybe I will, Mr. Carey, sir."

Greg seemed a bit jealous of me talking to Drew, so I quickly turned to him.

"Maybe they'll put in a fifth seat. Maybe they won't and I'll have to sit on someone's lap."

Greg blushed. Could he have crush on me, just like I have a crush on him? I decided to make a move to test my theory.

"Oh, no, we seem to have lost a chair," I said, standing up and pushing my chair into another table. "Can anyone share with me?"

Greg blushed even darker red. It was kind of adorable.

"Oh, I found one," I continued, sitting down on his lap. "It's just right."

He leaned in and suddenly he was kissing me, passionately. "Oh, Greg," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered.