Things to come!!!

Hey everyone! So, as we near the end of our first novel, I Prooped My Pants, a lot of fans have been texting us and asking us about our plans for the future. We would like to give you all a sneak peek of what we have in the works.........

:)

Proopy Diapers (sequel to I Prooped My Pants)

The Zharjek sisters are happily married to the cast of Whose Line Is It Anyway?, but what happens when the quadruplets get the surprise of a lifetime? How will they tell their husbands? And what exactly is the surprise?

"No, it can't be..." Tiffany said.

"What?" asked Lindsey.

"I'm pregnant... with quadruplets," she said, holding up four positive pregnancy tests.

Ashley and Chelsey stared at her. "So am I!" They both said at the same time.

:)

Reeseburgers and Finchfries

(Person of Interest fanfic)

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you.

"Mr. Reese, the machine has given us a new number."

"Who is it, Finch?" John Reese asked, eating a donut.

"Not who is it."

"What?"

"Who are they. It's fraternal quadruplets Lindsey, Ashley, Chelsey, and Tiffany Zharjek."

:)

Chord Change

Richard Vranch has an awesome job as the pianist on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, but he's secretly lonely. What happens when he loses his job to a beautiful woman named Laura Hall? Will he forget about the joy he finds in music, or will he fall in love all over again?

:)

So, keep your eye out for these new novels, and stay perky! Love, Chelsey Lindsey, Ashley, and Tiffany