Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Tiffany's point of view

The wedding song was playing and then I said, "Hey this is lame! How about some Laura Hall and Wayne Brady and Brad Sherwood?"

So then Laura Hall began to play a song that sounded like a cross between 1D and Selena Gomez and it was awesome.

"Here come the brides/Not dressed in white..." sang Wayne.

"La la la la la la la la la la la..." sang Brad.

We walked with our father down the aisle. Clive and Drew were waiting to marry us with Greg, Colin, Ryan, and... Jeff. He looked so sexy in a blue tuxedo that matched my dress perfectly. Greg's was pink, Colin's was yellow, and Ryan's was purple.

We got up to the front and then everyone cheered. I hoped that the people who were watching at home on tv were enjoying it too.

When we got up there I looked at Jeff. "You look gorge, babe."

"You do too, Tiff."

Then Clive said, "Welcome to a very specially Whose Line is it Anyway, or should I say, 'Whose Wedding is it Anyway?'"

"It's ours!" Shouted Lindsey.

Everyone laughed.

"Okay, today we have Greg, Lindsey, Tiffany, Wayne, Colin, Ashley, Ryan, and Chelsey. And they're getting married!"

"Our first game is...... HOEDOWN WEDDING VOWS!"

Ryan groaned but everyone cheered.