Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Tiffany's point of view

Because I was getting bored, the Mafia guys let me have my cellphone so long as I didn't text the police. I started by watching YouTube clips of Whose Line, especially the ones that have Jeff in them. He is so funny, I'm so lucky that he's my boyfriend. I loved this one especially: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5ngJz0w5E because I was actually at the hospital with him visiting his nephew. Then when I thought of the hospital I remembered what they had said about killing Jeff and I started to cry.

"Nope, Tiffany, think positive thoughts. You don't even know if he was telling the truth."

I had an idea. They said I couldn't text the police, but they didn't say I couldn't text my sisters. I texted them in our group chat.

"Hey, guys. What's up?"

I waited a few minutes and then Ashley responded. "OMG Tiffany where r u?"

Me: "Idk :("

A: ":("

C: "We have $100,000 so far, Tiffany."

I sent the confetti emojis.

Me: "Is Jeff ok?"

L: "Yeah, Greg just went to visit him. He has a new roommate."

Me: "They told me he was dead."

C: "Liar liar pants on fire!"

A: "lolol xD"

L: "Well, I have to go now. We'll talk later."

C: "Yeah, c u soon! Only $900,900,000 2 go!"

A: "Luv u lots!"

Me: "I luv u guys 2!"

Then I went back to watching YouTube videos, including the Whose Line videos that my sisters and their boyfriends had been in while I was kidnapped. As I laughed, I thought how lucky I was that they were watching out for me.