Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lindsey's point of view

Jeff and Ryan told Greg about what had happened, and he showed up at the hotel.

"Lindsey, my love," he said, giving me a hug. "I'm so sorry that this happened, kitten."

I nodded, and then we walked into the restaurant holding hands. Me, holding Greg's hand. I still couldn't believe it.

"A table for two, please," I said to Chelsey. She stuck her tongue out at me, but I could see that she was happy for me. Just like I was happy for her having Ryan all to herself.

"We'll have a bottle of wine, please," said Greg.

"Coming right up," said Chelsey.

While we waited, Greg and I chatted about his work on the show. It was so interesting hearing about what the guys are like in real life. Apparently Brad is really into meditation and yoga, and Wayne is like a genius who loves opera and Mozart kind of music. Yawn, but I guess everyone has their own thing.

"And I was thinking," said Greg, "that if we don't think of this as a date, then I can take you out later tonight and it will be the best first date ever."

"Where?" I asked. Chelsey brought us our wine and Greg poured us both huge glasses.

"It's a surprise," he said, wiggling his eyebrows over his glasses. I giggled. Goodness, I love this man! I only wish I had seen the shadowy figure sitting a few tables away, watching us...