Chapter 62

Chapter 62

A man ran down the street. He looked worried and he kept looking at his phone to check the time.

Come on, come on, legs, he thought. You have to get to the studio before it's too late! Or else they'll get married without... He shook his head. Nope. Nope. Don't think about that.

He ran to a bus stop and waited for the bus to come. Then he tried to jump on but a slow elderly woman with a walker had to get off so he had to wait patiently. When he finally got on he reached into his pocket for some money and gave it to the bus driver. "Take me to the Whose Line recording studio, please," he said. Then he sat down in his seat and waited for the bus to drive off.

They drove about a block and then the bus broke down.

Oh no! He thought. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I'm so close to the girls now, I just hope I get there in time.

He watched the bus driver work on the engine and then the bus driver got back on and they all drove off again.

When they arrived at the Whose Line recording studio, he saw that there were four black limos with "Just Married" written on the back windows.

They're still here! He thought excitedly, then jumped off the bus and ran to the door.

He saw Tiffany, Lindsey, Chelsey, and Ashley waiting for Laura Hall and Linda Taylor to play "Here Comes the Bride."

They looked beautiful in their dresses. Lindsey's was pink with a white ribbon around the middle and she was holding a bouquet of pink roses. Chelsey's was the same except it was purple, and Tiffany's was blue, and Ashley's was yellow.

The man coughed and they all turned around.

"Oh my goodness!" Lindsey said. "It's you!?!"