Chapter 66

(A/N Sorry about the delay! Things have been totes crazy and we haven't had a chance to all be together at the same time to update. So here are the hoedowns we mentioned in the last chapter all those weeks ago. Thanks for sticking with us! Stay perky!)

Laura Hall's point of view

"Our first game is...... HOEDOWN WEDDING VOWS!"

The guys and their soon-to-be wives all lined up as I began to play the "duh duh duh duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh" that I play to signal the beginning of a hoedown. Linda Taylor was also there and so was Richard Vranch. It was great to see them again.

Jeff began. "I'm marrying my fiancée Tiff but it's not all been so great/The Mafia kidnapped her and so we had to wait/But at long last together we will forever be/I'm so glad that some random guy invented gofundme!"

Tiffany was next. "It's my wedding day and I am looking perf/Although I'm afraid to ask my sisters how much this dress is worth/But I'm going to say right now, if Jeff I'm gonna keep/I'm going to give him lots of coffee so he doesn't fall asleep!" Everyone in the studio laughed as they remembered Jeff's coma.

I vamped while she and Jeff kissed, and then Clive had to step in and say, "Not until you're married!" which caused the audience to groan. But hey, even if the points don't matter, the rules do!

Next was Greg. "I love Lindse Zharjek more than I love any other/And I am just so very glad that we found each other/And since I'm feeling so lucky now, I say we should go to Vegas/And stay away from all this world's mean Jennifer Canagas." (He mispronounced the name a bit but that's okay.)

Lindsey smiled at him and  then sang, "Greg Proops is almost my husband, this much I know is true/And even if we get divorced, he'll always be my boo/And lucky he is, just like he said/And this I know because he'll have me until we both are dead."

Lindsey knew better than to try to kiss him and get yelled at by Clive, but she did blow him a kiss which he pretended to catch. It was cute and the audience went wild.

Next came Colin. I laughed because his are always the strangest. "I get a better prize than Jeff, Greg, or Ryan/Because I get Ash and she makes my heart feel like it is flyin'/And I just really really really really love her a lot..." He trailed off and then fell onto the ground like he had fainted. Everyone laughed, and then he said, "Meow!!!" really loudly as Ashley made sure he was okay.

She seemed nervous when it was her turn, like she had stage fright. Come on, Ashley, you got this,  I thought. She started. "I'm marrying Colin, who's lying on the floor/And I have a bit of stage fright, I feel like bolting out the door/But I'm gonna stay because right here I have an awesome fellow/His name is Colin, and my favorite color is yellow."

She then sat next to him on the floor and then it was Chelsey's turn so Ryan could go last like always.

Chelsey started, "It's my wedding day and it's been a crazy ride/I can't believe that I'm still in high school and I'm already a bride/But I'm so happy I found you to keep for my whole life/I'm just so happy I get to be your wife." She looked at Ryan but he was rubbing his eyes like he does sometimes on tv before his verse in the hoedown.

"Please don't be angry about what I'm about to do/Which is to ask you, who are you?/We'll have to come back to the doctor, who will do some medical poking/Oh, don't look at me like that, I swear I'm only joking!" Chelsey had looked like she was about to cry, thinking his amnesia was back, but when he finished she laughed along with everyone else and then punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"Five hundred billion points to everyone!" said Drew. Everyone cheered!