Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Chelsey's point of view

We all dressed really nicely for this filming, we wanted everyone to have a good impression of us, we didn't want anyone to think we just nobody.

I sat next to Ryan--he was actually wearing a tie! I was wearing a black shirt and a purple skirt and purple high heels. I know, clutzy me in heels! Haha. His tie was purple to match me, and his shirt and pants were black. We thought it would be cute if the couples matched.

Colin was wearing a yellow bow tie and Ashley was wearing a yellow blouse with nice white colored pants. On her feet she wore yellow sandals.

Lindsey was wearing a pink dress with lace and pink high heels. She had a bow in her hair. Greg was wearing a gray vest like he usually does, but underneath he wore a pink shirt.

Clive and Drew wore suits with colored shirts and ties underneath. Drew's was red and Clive's was blue. Everyone looked super cute! (Well, Ryan was obviously the cutest. #ilovehimsomuch!)

Anyway, when Clive and Drew walked to the desk, instead of their usual funny intro they looked right at the camera, very seriously.

"Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway? I'm Clive Anderson," said Clive.

"And I'm Drew Carey," said Drew.

"Today is a very special filming of Whose Line, isn't it Drew?" Said Clive.

"Yes," said Drew. "Because one of our stars has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom. Tell them, Clive."

As Drew said that a spotlight shone on the empty seat where Tiffany and Jeff used to sit. (Jeff was still in the hospital.)

"Tiffany Zharjek was driving home from visiting her boyfriend, Jeff, yesterday night, when she stopped at a red light and was attacked. She was chloroformed and then taken away by the Mafia."

Everyone gasped.

"And," Drew said, very seriously. "We need your help to get her back. She's being held for ransom, $100,000,000 of it."

Clive then gave the email address of the gofundme page we made. I checked my phone and we already had $2,000!!!

"Now!" Said Drew. "Let's play some improv!"

Everyone cheered!