Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Lindsey's point of view

We stayed at the hospital for a few more days. When we went back to our penthouse, we knew something was up. The lights were on in the penthouse and the receptionist smiled at us like she knew a secret.

"Go right up," she said to us. We did.

When we walked in, the lights were off. Then someone turned them on and all of the Whose Line gang were there. There was Brad, Wayne, Chip, Drew, Clive, Tony, Stephen Frost, and a bunch of other guys.

"What are you doing here?" Greg asked.

Drew handed him a beer. "Consider this a welcome home/we're glad you're not dead/kidnapped/etc./engagement/congratulations party."

"Congratulations?" I asked. "For what?"

"I talked to Dan Patterson. He wants you quadruplets to be on the show. He loves that you're all dating the guys and thinks that if we had couples it would boost ratings."

I was nervous. I loved improve; everyone always told me I was funny enough to have my own improve show. But Greg had gotten a stalker when he was on Whose Line...

Greg could read my thoughts, I guess, because he looked at me through the lenses of his glasses.

"That wont happen. I'll keep you safe. And if it does, I'll find you again."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll do it."

All the guests cheered.

Drew cut the cake and handed everyone giant pieces.

"No wonder you're that size," I joked and everyone laughed.

"She'll be perfect on the show," said Wayne, Brad, and Chip.

"Yeah, maybe too perfect."

"Awww, Drew, I didn't mean it." I gave him a hug.

"Hey, watch it!" Greg pouted.

"Oh, come here, you big baby." I smooched him. "It is our engagement party after all."

"Yep." Clive motioned to a table. "Now go open your presents."