Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Present moment

Ashley's point of view

We all stared at the man.

"Daddy?" asked Lindsey.

"Hey girls," said our dad.

"What are you doing here?" asked Chelsey. "Aren't you dead?"

He shrugged. "I survived the fire that was set by........ Patricia McDonald and Debra McGrath and Jennifer Canaga. Your mom did too, she's in the audience. We're so proud of you four!"

Tiffany looked shocked. "If you weren't dead, why didn't you let us know?"

His face was sad for a second. "We were afraid you would be angry."

Lindsey stomped her foot. "We're angry that you didn't tell us you were still alive. We thought you were dead, and that we were orphans!"

He looked so sad, so I walked over to him. "Why did you show up now?"

He smiled. "It's your wedding day, and I want to walk you down the aisle. That is, if you'll let me?"

The four of us looked at one another. "Quadruplet meeting now!" said Chelsey (A/N: This is something we do in real life!)

We all huddled around each other and then I said:

"So, what should we do?"

Tiffany looked at our dad and he looked really sad. "I say we let him. He loves us and he is our father and I'm just so happy he and Mom are okay."

"But he lied to us," Lindsey said. I could tell she wanted to forgive him but she had to say all the options.

"True." I said.

Then Chelsey spoke very softly. "I want him to walk us down the aisle."

We all looked at each other. "Yeah, me too," said Lindsey and we all agreed.

Then Clive came out. "Okay, girls, time to go. I'll be walking you down the aisle." We looked at our dad.

"That's okay, Clive, our dad is going to," Lindsey said. Our dad looked so happy and hugged us and then the organ began to play "duh duh DAH DAH........."