Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Tiffany's point of view

I looked at Jeff worriedly. He seemed nervous and that made me nervous too.

"You know I love you, don't you, Jeff?"

He looked at me; his eyes were like muddy pools of water.

We were in our dressing room. It said "Jeff B. Davis and Tiffany Zharjek" on the door. Since we just wear our normal clothes on the show (yeah, Jeff really wears those sexy suits when he's not on the show!!!) we all just hang out in our dressing rooms. My sisters and their boyfriends are playing monopoly in Colin and Ashley's dressing room.

"Of course I know that," he says, walking closer and touching my face with his hands. "I love you too. Do you know that?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"Good," he says, and then kisses me.

"Forever and ever?"

"Yep."

I blush and he kisses me again.

"Should we go join in on that game of monopoly?"

I nod. "I call the thimble."

"What's that?" He asks. He frowns confusedly, and I have to say it, he's adorbs.

"It's a metal thing you put on your finger so you don't stab yourself when you're sewing."

"Oh."

"What do you want to be?"

"Jeff B. Davis. I hear that he's got a really hot girlfriend."

I grin and we kiss again. I notice that he looks at my face while we walk, and there's a nervous look in his eyes. I hope everything is okay on the show in a couple hours..........