Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Greg's point of view

As soon as we left the restaurant, and the cops had handcuffed Jennifer again and put her in the police car, I turned to Jennifer.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" She asked, winking.

"Lindsey," I practically screamed.

"Um," she began, looking into the distance. "I forget."

I stared at her. "I kept my part of the bargain. You better keep yours."

"I thought..." She began. "I thought that after having dinner you might love me? Like I love you? Greg?"

I shook my head in disgust. "I hate your guts."

She shrugged. "Oh well, I'll always love you, and be here if you want me. Shame about Lindsey," she said as the car started to drive off. "She probs doesn't have much food left." I was left standing alone in the parking lot.

Ryan and Colin and Jeff were standing there, and they hugged me tightly.

"I talked to the cops. They were afraid this might happen," said Colin.

"They said that if she didn't tell us where Lindsey was, we could help them look," said Ryan.

"Great!" I said. Things were looking up.

"They suggested we check the warehouses by the docks," said Jeff. "I brought my flashlight. Let's pick up the girls and go!"

I nodded.

"And, since they're quadruplets, the sniffing dogs can help us find Lindsey by smelling them." Colin finished.

I hugged the guys tightly.