Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Ryan's point of view

Wow, Greg and Lindsey really love each other. Watching them together makes me feel so happy inside. Almost as much as seeing Chelse's smile makes me feel so happy.

"Ryan?" Colin asked.

"Yeah, buddy?"

"You're smiling at Chelsey."

"Oh!" I blush.

I love that woman so much. I know that our plans were disrupted when I got amnesia, but I take an anti-amnesia pill everyday now so I can remember stuff. As long as I stay on it, I'll have all of my memories.

"I'm thinking we do a pink wedding!" Lindsey is saying. "Who says a bride has to wear white?"

"I love it," says Greg. "You know why?"

"Why?"

He kisses her on the nose. "Because I love you."

I hope Chelse and I get married some day.

Whoa.

Did I just think that?

I look at her. She's sitting next to me, flipping through a wedding catalogue.

"Have you guys thought about your venue?"

Lindsey and Greg laugh. "We've been so focused on Tiffany that we've kind of been ignoring ourselves."

Ashley and Colin nod sympathetically.

"How about a beach wedding?" I suggest.

"Sand? No thanks!" Lindsey says. "Maybe the hotel where we live and are now?"

Suddenly Greg and Lindsey look at each other, and they say at the same time: "How about we get married live on Whose Line is it Anyway?! We could do an improv ceremony, with improv wedding vows and improv wedding music by Laura Hall, Linda Taylor, Wayne Brady, and Jeff and improv wedding songs and with Clive and Drew in charge and as the people who marry us and that way everyone can celebrate with us. Our viewers are family."

Ashley, Colin, Chelsey, and I stand up and applaud.