Chapter 1

"Come on, guys!" I knocked on the bathroom door. My three sisters were all doing their hair and taking FOREVER to get ready. "We have to leave now or we'll be late. It's Whose Line Is It Anyway?, not Whose Wait Is It Anyway?!" I joked. I heard them laughing hysterically at my joke. Everyone says that I'm the funny one out of us, but we're all pretty funny. We love improv, which is why we're going to see a taping of Whose Line Is It Anyway? tonight.

"I hope Jeff is there tonight," I heard Tiffany say.

"I hope Ryan is there tonight," I heard Chelsey sigh.

"I hope Colin is there tonight," I heard Ashley whisper.

Me? Yeah, I guess that those three guys are attractive, but there's another someone I like to watch whenever Whose Line Is It Anyway? comes on TV...

The bathroom door opened and my three sisters spilled out into the hallway. Tiffany was wearing a blue shirt and jeans, Chelsey was wearing a purple shirt and jeans, and Ashley was wearing a yellow shirt and jeans. I was wearing a pink shirt and jeans.

"Let's go," I said. We ran down the grand staircase in our mansion (our father invented the Pop-Tart so we're basically Bill Gates rich) and nearly made it out the door before our mother stopped us.

"Girls," she said, crossing her arms. "Say goodbye to your mother."

We all hugged her and she hugged us back. Then we each got into our own convertible car. Mine is bright pink, Chelsey's is purple, Tiffany's is blue, and Ashley's is yellow. We all drove to the Whose Line Is It Anyway? studio and then held hands and walked to the front door.

"We're here for the taping," I said to the security man. He nodded to us and let us in. I felt like squealing out loud, so I did.

We found our seats and waited for the show to begin.................. To be continued....................