Chapter 58

A/N Our dear friend spoderwaffles has been writing an amazing fanfic called "Whose Life Is It Anyway?" We highly recommend that you check it out. If you like "I Prooped My Pants," you'll love love love "Whose Life Is It Anyway?"! Stay perky! ;)

Chapter 58

Ashley's point of view

I looked at Colin and I stared.

"Who... Who is this?" I asked, even though I knew who it was. It was Debra McGrath. Colin's ex-fiancée.

"Um, Col, who is this?" Debra asked.

"Um, oh, um, Deb, this is Ash Zhar... Ashley Zharjek from the show."

Debra looked at me like a you-know-what. [A/N Sorry for the language.] She smiled at me and then she said to me, "I love you on the show." But she said it like she did not mean it!!!

I smiled back, also sarcasmly. "I love your shirt." But it was super uggs like only a 93-year-old woman would wear it. What did Colin see in her? I was super angry, and I could tell I was going to get a major acne breakout tomorrow from all of the negativity.

"Thanks," she said. "How is your're sister? Still kidnapped?"

I glared at her. That was it. No one mentions my kidnapped sister and doesn't get a talking to by me.

"No one mentions my kidnapped sister and doesn't get a talking to by me. Well, you mentioned my kidnapped sister, so now your're going to get a talking to by me," I said, saying it like I was sorry but really I wasn't. I was angry because she had mentioned my kidnapped sister.

"Oh yeah?" she said. I saw Colin and he seemed like he was starting to realize what Debra was.

I looked at Colin. It was time to appeal to pathos. "Colin, baby, your my one and only. I need you. I was going to date Matt again today--"

"WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS HURTFUL THING TO ME?"

"But I didn't," I said, and then I held his hand. "I love you 2 much. And I'm sorry that I tried to make you propose to me. I just don't want a future that doesn't have you in it."

"Propose?" He asked. "But, but why didn't you say that? I didn't know. Because..." He reached into his pocket and got on one knee. "I was all ready going to propose but then I thought you had broken up with me and I didn't know why..."

I looked at him and he also looked at me.

"I love you, Ash. Will you marry me? Because I know we'll just keep on breaking up unless we're tied together by the bonds of love and marriage."

I stared at him. "Yes, Colin, of course I'll marry you."

"Yay!" He said and he was so happy. I turned to Debra.

"Ashley?" she said.

"Yep?" I said nervously.

"I'm happy for you. Col is a good man."

I hugged her. "Want to be a bride's maid?"

She hugged me back and grinned. "I would love to!"