Chapter 53

One thousand views! We can't believe it! Thank you to everyone who has been reading this novel. We really enjoy writing it and your comments, views, and votes really inspire us to keep updating. Stay perky! ~Ashley, Chelsey, Lindsey, and Tiffany

Chapter 53

Tiffany's point of view

My kidnappers woke me up.

"Ugh go away I'm sleeping," I said.

"Wake up, Tiffany."

"What time is it?" I whined.

"6:20."

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but they kept waking me up.

Finally I angrily sat up. "What?" I demanded angrily.

"Wake up, Tiffany. We're going to let you visit someone."

I instantly woke up. "Okay!" I said, and then decided on what to wear. My kidnappers had bought me a bunch of clothes so I would have something to wear. I picked out a top with blue sequins, blue sneakers, and a pair of jeans.

We went outside and got into a car and then we drove away.

"Who are we visiting?" I asked, but they wouldn't answer. I crossed my arms and pouted in my seat.

We stopped at the hospital, and I realized that we must be visiting Jeff! I was so excited, but they grabbed my arm before I could run in.

"You need to change clothes," they said.

"Why?!" I said. I spent a lot of time picking out my outfit.

"Trust me." Then they gave me a nurse's outfit, with one of those weird little hats with the red plus sign on it. Also they gave me a hat, and sunglasses, which was very weird.

I put the clothes on (I made sure their eyes were closed) and then we went to Jeff's floor.

"Go in, talk to him, but you can't let him know it's you," they said.

"But..."

"No buts. And if you feel like screaming, look at the guy in the bed across from him. Mmkay?"

I nodded, uncertainly.

Then I went in.

Jeff was reading a newspaper, and I put his breakfast tray across his knees, making sure that my face was hidden by the page.

"Thank you," he said to me, trying to smile at me but I looked away. The guy in the bed across from him was.... Baby Face! Oh no! And he had a gun!

"No problem," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "You're Jeff Davis, right? I love your show."

"Thanks," he said, but he sounded sad.

"Is everything okay? You sounded sad."

He sighed. "My girlfriend was Tiff, she was on the show but she's been kidnapped and is being held for ransom far away from me. I'm so worried that I'll never see her again."

I wanted to run up to him and hug him. Instead I sat at the foot of his bed and patted his knee.

"I'm sure she's closer than you think, Mr. Davis, and that she misses you more than you could even know.

It's true, Jeff, I thought.

"I just want her to come back," he said and then cried. I felt so sad for him but also for me because I wanted us to be back together.

"She will. Soon."

I saw the kidnappers at the door impatiently, so I stood up. "Goodbye, Mr. Davis." I walked out, just as Colin and Ryan walked in. Colin turned and saw my face.

"Tiffany?" He asked.

Ryan turned and I saw he was about to chase after me.

Then the kidnappers grabbed me again and dragged me away. Ryan and Colin tried to run after us but then the elevator door closed. I cried all the way to the lobby.