Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Chelsey's point of view

We all sat in Tiffany, Ryan, and Jeff's hospital room. Lindsey sat on Greg's lap next to Tiffany's bed, while Colin and Ashley stood by Ryan's bed holding hands. I was sitting next to Ryan, but no one sat near Jeff because he was unconscious anyways.

A nurse came in.

"Hello there, visiting hours will be over soon."

"Awwww," we all said sadly.

"It's the rule," she said. "We don't have anywhere for you to sleep."

"Oh, if it's just because of that it's okay. We don't need to sleep," said Ashley.

The nurse smiled. "Okay, sounds good with me. I'll let the doctors know that you'll be staying."

Colin and Greg high-fived. "Slumber party!!!" They said.

"Now, we need some slumber party things," Lindsey said, getting up. "Greg and I will go buy some popcorn and other snack foods from the cafeteria--the more sugar, the better. Ashley, you and Colin go pick out some movies at Blockbusters."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"You stay here with Ryan. Tell him stories about your dates and stuff. Maybe that will help him remember."

"Okay." I nodded. "I hope he does. I love you," I said to him.

"I don't remember you," said Ryan sadly. "But you seem nice."

I sat beside him while my sisters left with their boyfriends (or, in Lindsey's case, fiancé!).

"Ryan, we met during a filming of Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

"Is that the show you said I was on?"

"Yes."

"Then we all went to a restaurant. I ate spaghetti and you ate fish. You said it was really good. I had red sauce on my face."

He looked sad. "I wish I could remember, that sounds like it was amazing."

I nodded. "It was, Ryan. It was." Then I turned away to look out the window, where the beautiful sunset was. Tears dripped down my face. Please, Ryan. Remember me soon.