Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Lindsey's point of view

My sisters and I were helping count the money we were raising for Tiffany's ransom when Greg came in. I looked right at him and I knew something was up. He was hiding flowers behind his back.

"Greg, I know something is up. I see those flowers," I said, holding out my hands. Everyone laughed and then Greg gave them to me. I yanked them out of his hands. Then he said something.

"Lindse, things have been so crazy these past few days, I feel like we haven't spent enough time together focusing on us."

"I know, Greg," I said. "Maybe once we get this Tiffany business taken care of--" He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips very sexily.

"Not another word," he said. "We are going to spend the rest of the day planning our wedding, and your sisters and the other Whose Line guys are going to help."

I grinned. "Okay, okay, you're right, we've all been overworking ourselves. All of us could use a chance to unwind."

"Good." Greg pulled a bunch of wedding magazines out of his pocket. "I got us a few subscriptions so we can be sure our wedding is the best wedding ever."

"It better be."

"Of course it will," said Chelsey. "We already have the best bride and groom."

"I love you guys so much!" I said, hugging my sisters (well, Tiffany wasn't there, so I'll owe her one when she comes back). "Now let's get planning!"

Ryan and Colin brought out champagne bottles.

"What? You guys were in on this?" I shouted. They nodded.

"Yep."

"You're the best... MEN!" said Greg.

"What?" Ryan and Colin asked happily.

"Yeah you guys and Jeff once he gets out of the hospital."

I looked at Chelsey and Ashley. "You guys and Tiffany will be my bridesmaids." We all hugged and jumped up and down. Then I was sad, because I thought Who will walk me down the aisle? Dad is dead... But then I remembered that positivity is the most important thing for your complexion so I decided not to thing on the bad things.

Then we sat down, put Tiffany's ransom fund aside, and poured the champagne.

I said, "Let the planning begin!!!"

(Stay tuned for wedding plans!!! <3 What colors and seasons do you think Lindsey and Greg should pick? Stay perky!)