Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Colin's point of view

Jeff and Tiffany drove in the same car, and so did Ryan and Chelsey. I drove with Ashley and Greg. It was a bit awkward to be with Ashley, because we still were in an awkward stage, but Greg being there let us keep our minds off of romantic things.

"I know we'll find her soon," I said, looking away from the road to look at Greg comfortingly. "Jennifer can't have taken Lindsey far."

"I would love to strangle that horrible..." Greg trailed off when he looked at Ashley. "Sorry about the language I almost used."

"It's okay, Greg." Ashley smiled. "I wasn't dating Lindsey, but I still miss her too. I know how it feels."

Greg nodded.

"Stop!" He suddenly shouted.

"What?"

"There's a warehouse. Pull over." I did, and I saw Jeff and Ryan pull over behind me. I grabbed a couple flashlights from the glove compartment and then stepped out.

"First stop," I said to my friends.

"Operation find Lindsey is a go!" Shouted Ashley, Chelsey, and Tiffany. We all group hugged and then ran to the warehouse. Ryan tried the door.

"$&#%! It's locked!"

We started to walk away sadly, but then Jeff turned around and kicked the door down. "If she's in here, nothing will stop us!"

We cheered and then rushed in. Our flashlights illuminated dirty walls and crates.

"Lindsey! Lindsey, my love!" Greg shouted. I patted him on the back.

"Let's split up," said Ryan. "Colin, Ashley, you check upstairs." He gave me a 'you'll thank me later look.' "Tiffany, Jeff, you guys check outside. Chelse and I will look on the roof. Greg, can you get the basement?"

We all saluted and then went to our places.

Ashley and I got in the elevator and we started to go up. Then suddenly there was a crashing sound and everything went still. I looked at her nervously.

"It looks like we're stuck..."