Ministar with JJ - Scare Cam

Short. But I really loved the story line. Based off of a vine by Andrew Marbach's channel. Couldn't upload, not a youtube vid. sorry.

In the sidemen house, JJ pranking people was not uncommon. Any time or any prank, JJ pulled it. The reason they were never uploaded to YouTube was because they were never very good videos. After the first few tries, JJ came up and committed to the pranks.

JJ wasn't an idiot with this pranks either. He was sure to do them when only his victims were in the house. He made sure the pranks wouldn't affect the boys' videos. 

So when one Saturday Josh was gone and Vik and Simon were up on videos, JJ decided to strike. He didn't plan anything to intense just a simple jump scare. What could go wrong.

So at lunch time when Simon said that he and Vik were going to Nando's, JJ just watched them leave with a smirk on his face. He thought this would be harder. He had a simple mask and a perfect place to hide in Simon's room. All JJ had to do was wait for the boys to eat.

After forever, JJ show that the boys had arrived at the house. He just patiently waited for the boys to walk in and read his note on the stairs. He could hear the door open and the boys roll in. Shortly after the door closed, JJ heard Simon tell Vik about the note. 

Realized we had no food. At market, text me if you remember something we need. 

Fyi Vik you're laundry is in Simon's room. (next to Simon's laundry)

               - JJ 

"Yo VIk. JJ left the house. We're alone." Simon said as they started climb the stairs.

"Really? No way."

JJ could only smile as he hid ready to sneak behind the two boys. As the boys reached Simons door, JJ knew this was the perfect moment to appear. So that's what JJ did. He quickly and quietly followed the boys into Simon's room. As soon as Simon and VIk were in the room, JJ peeked into the crack of the door.

"Let's make this quick."

Just as JJ was ready to pounce into the room, he saw Simon quickly throw off his shirt. JJ could only freeze in place when Simon pushed Vik on the bed and climbed on top of him. 

JJ finally pulled himself together the second someone moaned, he quietly turned around, wide eyes and confused mind, and walked to his room. 

Let's just say JJ never pulled another prank and JJ was scarred for life.