Ministar123 - THAT ONE IS CUTE

Simon's POV
Today was Vikk and I's 1 year anniversary and I plan to surprise him with a brand new kitten.
When I asked Josh he said,

"No I don't care. I think its cute." 

Then when I asked JJ he said
"As look as it is nice and does not interrupt my recordings, then yes."

"What recordings?" 

He just glared at me and walked off to his room.
So I woke up bright and earlier and made Vikk some pancakes. As he trudged down the stairs tiredly, he noticed the nice breakfast made.

"Aw, Si. You didn't have too."

"No I did not have to but I did any way. For my lovely boyfriend."

"Aww...Si!" He said sitting down that the island to his plate.
(Island is that area in the kitchen with the barstools btw)
We sat eating the delicious food and then we did cute shit until around one p.m.

"Vikkkk, come on. We have to go." I pleaded to get my boyfriend ready.

"Go where?" Vikk asked before being done.

"Its a surprise."

"Ahhhh...fine let's go. But just because I love you." He said as Simon and Vikk walked out to Vikk's car.
"Love you too." They said as they got in the car and Simon drove to the pet shop. The whole way Vikk asked where he was being taken. When they pulled up, Vikk could not contain his excitement.

"What?"
"A puppy or kitty?"
"No way."
"Come in Si."
"Let's get a female."
"What should we name her?"
"Do the rest of the Sidemen know?" 

And he never stopped until they got into the room filled with animals. There were cats from every shape and size. They all looked at us when we walked in. Vikk immediately kneeled down and a swarm of cats came over and tried to get Vikk to pet them. A small little one, which shorted legs came and wobbled over to me. I bent down and picked up the adorable little kitten. As I was petting the cat I heard Vikk speak up.

"Um..Si?" I looked over and Vikk had laid down completely and every single one was laying on Vikk in some way shape or form. He was completely buried in the fuzzy adorableness.

"Vikkkkk...you look so cute." I said as the kittens snuggled up to Vikk.

"I know thank you." He said right as a cat stepped on his balls.

Of course I just laughed my ass off when we freaked out.

"Okay we have to make sure that the cats do not mind yelling." I told Vikk who was slowly getting up.

"Okay so just yell."

"YEP."

"THAT ONE IS CUTE." 

"SO IS THIS ONE." As we continuously yelled, a bunch of the cats left us and went somewhere else. Around six stayed by us.

"Okay so these six to chose from." I said as I noticed the one with midget legs was still here. It wobbled over and sat on my shoe.

"Well that one likes you." Vikk said as he noticed the kitten on my foot.

"I know she's cute." I look over and see one cat had jumped up on Vikk's shoulder and was playing with Vikk's hair on his shoulder.

"Speaking of that one loves you too."

He stood up with cat staying on his shoulder.

"Well thats cool." I said as the kitten held on