Vikklan - Fluff for Lachlan's Birthday

It's Lachlan's birthday and Vik's belated birthday so here you go.

Kind of AU

7:00 am. The normal noises are alarmed and 30 people awaken to the loud and piercing noise heard through out the large base camp.

Following normal protocol, everyone grabs their assigned clothing for the day and puts in on before heading to breakfast.

Now at breakfast, the mold begins to bend around the uniqueness of the 30 very special people there. They begin to form and do whatever makes them unique. Some showing incredible strength while others show off incredible intelligence. Every single person in the room is allowed to do whatever they please with themselves. Some stand out from the crowds while others blend right in.

And we start off with Test Number 6 and Test Number 28.

Test Number 6. Vikram Barns. Possesses the power to read minds. Found in Sheffield, UK. Age 20.

Test Number 28. Lachlan Power. Possesses the power to turn himself and anything around him invisible. Found in Brisbane, Australia. Age 20.

Both are in Test Facility 4 and share rooms across from each other.

"Oh my god Lachlan. I can see where you are." The Indian male sat turning around in his chair staring at pure air.

'No you can't I am incognito.' The taller male said to Vik as he walked closer to the breakfast table Vik was seated at. At first glance you can't see how tall Lachlan is, but Vik knows.

"Lachlan just sit down and eat breakfast. No one will bite you if you go un-invisible."

'Hahaha very funny. Now let me eat my toast in peace.' He thought as he grabbed his invisible piece of toast. Lachlan had gotten used to not speaking when talking to Vik, since he didn't need to.

"I feel really awkward looking like I am eating alone and talkin to nothing Lachlan. Everyone here knows you and what you can do."

'Fine. But just for you.'

Lachlan quickly regained his color and soon enough everyone could see the tall blonde talking to the short black haired boy.

They always sat together no matter what. Best Friends was an understatement for these two. They spent every minute possible together, and I mean every single minute. Every chance alone they would talk and wander and cuddle and kiss and ...

Yes kiss. Lachlan and Vikk are best friend but also friends with chemistry. Both of them have feelings for each other and do ... things together but only stay friends.

Their relationship was a bit different from others but they loved it.

Lachlan and Vik could never go without each other. I mean almost every night, they would sneak into the other's room to sleep in each others bed. The night guard never cared any way.

Today was very special for the 30 beings. Every month, they would be tested by their ability to control their powers. It was really nothing important because no one failed. But however, they got the afternoon to travel to any nearby towns. It was always Vik and Lachlan's special monthly date night.

"Test Numbers 1-5 to report to the testing room in 5 minutes for the monthly trial."

Lachlan and Vik's conversation was cut short as people were called for the test. Vik slowly stood up and waved goodbye to Lachlan as he got in a line of Test Numbers 1-5. They marched out in sync.