[Part 2: Ministar] - I need to leave

Vikk's POV

The police had taken Simon away, leaving me in a empty house with sorrow filled air surrounding me. I walk to my room and sit down on my bed. I lay my stiff and beaten back into the fluffy comforting mattress onto my bed. I expecting to hear people immediately blowing up my phone. But everything sat silent. Deadly silent. No Josh, no JJ, no Simon. I walk down the stairs to the dinner table, laid untouched from earlier. I sat down in my spot and continued on eating my moderately cold dinner. It felt good to be by myself, but lonely to be by myself.

Most of the day went by like that. My normal schedule but with no interruptions. Never once was JJ too loud, never once was Josh recording, and never once was Simon hurting me. It was a different feeling, a good feeling.

So when I walked upstairs to my room, I checked my computer right away. Normal things were on it

Hey Vikk! You up?

Wanna record?

Crazy Craft Challenge tomorrow?

And nothing else. So I replied to all with simple.

Yes, but I wish I wasn't.

No now. Sorry mate.

Everything is ready.

I laid back down on my mattress with my phone as I casually scrolled through Twitter to see a tweet from Josh,

Staying at a friend's house for a while so recording may be later than usual. Hopefully Simon and Vikk can manage without me.

I just sigh and private message Josh with,

Josh, Simon is gone. You can come home.

I shut off my phone and cuddle into my bed to fall asleep because I was wiped out. So after a few minutes, I thankfully fell asleep.

. . .

I groggily opened my eyes from that sleep to see that it was half way through the day and I fell asleep at 7. I really needed that, ad that felt sooooooo good. I reached over and grabbed my phone to see a few messages.

Vikk?

Why can I come back Vikk? Did you kill Simon?

Vikk? What time should we do that challenge?

I chuckled as I read Josh's message and sent him a quick,

No, but come home.

Hopefully with him here it would not be so quiet. I check the time and told Preston we would recording. I told him in about 30 minutes and I got ready for the crazy task ahead of me. I got up and began my normal get ready so I could record today. I just quickly changed my shirt and looked on to Minecraft. I spawn in my house and get some stuff prepared for the crazy craft episode. I had everything prepared when Preston called me and I accepted and turned on my face cam.

"Hey Preston."

"Hey Vikk...what's up with your face?"